The PKK is a designated terrorist organisation by Turkey, the United States and the European Union. The Turkish leader had earlier alleged that the YPG is trying to establish a "terror corridor" on Turkey's southern border, linking Syria's northern city of Afrin with a large Kurdish-controlled area to the east.
"We can enter Afrin at any moment, God willing", Erdogan told his ruling AKP party in Ankara, a day after Turkish forces took control of the town of Jandairis west of Afrin.
"We are advancing toward Afrin [city center]".
He added that Turkey will help Afrin to rebuild and fix, including its electricity, water, education, and healthcare systems, just like it did in Jarablus, Ar-rai, Azaz and Al-Bab, after clearing these Syrian cities of Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) miliants during Turkey's Operation Euphrates Shield.
"We have established working groups for that", Mevlut Cavusoglu said in an interview with the German weekly Die Zeit on Friday.
PUBG has "much work to do" on esports
Just like any online game with a huge pool of players and enormous popularity, PUBG aims to eventually enter into eSports. In the PUBG Roadmap 2018 post, the developers shared concept art of the new PUBG 4x4 map .
Turkish authorities often use the word "neutralized" to imply the terrorists in question either surrendered or were killed or captured.
Ankara says the YPG is the Syrian branch of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), which has fought a three-decade insurgency in southeast Turkey.
"Now the centre of Afrin is surrounded and our entry is imminent", Erdogan said in televised speech in Ankara.
The Turkish postal service or PTT is now serving a Syrian city liberated from terrorists in 2016 by Turkish soldiers.
Turkey is now engaged in a cross-border offensive in Syria to drive out Kurdish fighters it considers to be an extension of the PKK.
- International Women's day : Indian Railways deploy all women ticket examiner in Mumbai
- Kawhi Leonard says he'll return "soon", no friction between him and team
- Northeastern US hit by second major storm in a week
- New $10 Bill Honouring Viola Desmond's Courage Is Here. And It's Vertical
- Initial 911 call in officer-involved shooting traced to Windsor
- Korea mulls entering new Pacific trade pact
- 'Bachelor' star Arie Luyendyk Jr. says he'll take heat for switching fiancees
- Steve Bannon: Wear label of 'racist' as a 'badge of honor'
- BLS: Employment up 313000; unemployment rate unchanged
- Fixer Upper's Chip Gaines Reveals Gender of his Fifth Child