In the PUBG Roadmap 2018 post, the developers shared concept art of the new PUBG 4x4 map. The first and most exciting new thing is confirmation of a new four-by-four KM island map, as well as another new eight-by-eight KM map. We are going to need your feedback on all the new features, especially the new penetration system, so please join our test servers later this week.
In a blog post today, game director Brendan "PlayerUnknown" Greene outlined a series of features coming to the game throughout 2018.
A few months after it left beta, PUBG announces its 2018 update roadmap meant to improve the quality of gameplay for the battle royale shooter. You'll also be able to get new rewards in the form of weapon and parachute skins. Even larger is an overhaul of the entire Third Person and First Person mode animation system to increase smoothness and reactiveness, including new animations for switching auto seats or entering a vehicle.
"We have not forgotten about our core responsibility to our players-to provide a stable, smooth and secure environment for enjoying a great Battle Royale experience", said Greene.
Naturally, Greene says work will continue on the optimization and stability of PUBG's game client and servers, as well as the never-ending battle to detect and ban cheaters.
Northeastern US hit by second major storm in a week
The Northeastern Huskies women's basketball team showed their teamwork when their bus got stuck in the snow in Philadelphia . An MBTA spokesperson told WPRI-TV in Providence, R.I., that about 30 trees fell on the tracks during Wednesday's storm.
Elsewhere, PUBG Corp. intends to increase the detail of vehicle sounds in the first half of 2018, as well as change the sound that the player produces while moving so that it corresponds to the equipment the player is wearing.
The new emote system is available by pressing the tilde key (~) and emotes can be selected by left-clicking from the menu wheel.
"Seriously, we are not there yet, but we will be", the post starts by saying. Therefore, the game studio plans to rework the shooter's replay system and possibly add a live spectator tool, which is intended for the commentators during a match. We are now polishing and debugging the test build.
This year the PUBG Developer Portal will be opened up to the community which gives access to the PUBG Developer API allowing the community to track match data and allow the community to create new resources for the game. Later in the year a new 8×8 Km map will be added to the experimental servers.
Just like any online game with a huge pool of players and enormous popularity, PUBG aims to eventually enter into eSports.
- International Women's day : Indian Railways deploy all women ticket examiner in Mumbai
- Mark Cuban investigated in 2011 for sexual assault at Portland nightclub
- Spring Your Clocks Forward this Weekend for Daylight Saving Time
- New theory over ex-spy 'poison attack' in Salisbury
- Serena has high expectations heading into Indian Wells
- Rory McIlroy fails to keep pace with Tiger Woods at Valspar Championship
- Iran rebuffs French FM demands to curb missiles on Tehran visit
- New $10 Bill Honouring Viola Desmond's Courage Is Here. And It's Vertical
- Android P feature spotlight: The Pixel Launcher's dock is now shaded
- Luigi's Mansion Remake, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story & More Coming To 3DS