It's been less than a month since Marvel's "Black Panther" hit theaters and the blockbuster film has already grossed $909 million at the global box office, showing no signs of slowing down. Black Panther ends with Wakanda launching its outreach program, which Shuri's instrumental in directing, so logically, we'd expect to see her influence being felt in every corner of the MCU.
Upon being asked about a second Black Panther movie, Feige didn't give any specifics but did promise that there will be one someday. This location in the Marvel cinematic universe builds the foundation for the upcoming "Avengers: Infinity War", where T'Challa will make his next appearance, starting on April 27. The king of Wakanda will come to lend a hand to Captain America, Iron Man and company in the face of Thanos before being back on in the coming years for new adventures in solo.
For Feige, "there's a lot of potential" there. "Believe me, I'm exhausted of every movie, you know, "It's the end! It was an honor to let them know...to let Chadwick [Boseman] know and Lupita [Nyong'o] know just how incredible that film is and what it means to us".
He immediately added, "I'm not saying we're doing that, but I'm saying that we're intrigued by them", before pivoting to Marvel's immediate priority of finishing the studio's first major 22-movie arc.
PUBG has "much work to do" on esports
Just like any online game with a huge pool of players and enormous popularity, PUBG aims to eventually enter into eSports. In the PUBG Roadmap 2018 post, the developers shared concept art of the new PUBG 4x4 map .
With that said, one thing Marvel will continue to uphold is diversity.
Black Panther reunited with audiences with the titular hero, but the film also introduced a number of new characters who instantly became fan-favorites, including Letitia Wright's Shuri.
"That's the grand Marvel Studios/MCU tradition of just being all in, right?"
The early numbers reinforce predictions that Black Panther could enjoy a $60M opening weekend in China and go on to exceed $100M. But we are learning a bit more about the sequel from Marvel Studios president, Kevin Feige.
- International Women's day : Indian Railways deploy all women ticket examiner in Mumbai
- China sets GDP growth target of 6.5 percent for 2018
- Serena has high expectations heading into Indian Wells
- Northeastern US hit by second major storm in a week
- Spring Your Clocks Forward this Weekend for Daylight Saving Time
- Luigi's Mansion Remake, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story & More Coming To 3DS
- Kawhi Leonard says he'll return "soon", no friction between him and team
- 'Bachelor' star Arie Luyendyk Jr. says he'll take heat for switching fiancees
- Iran rebuffs French FM demands to curb missiles on Tehran visit
- Turkey termed as 'triangle of evil' by Saudi prince