Maninagar railway station and Matunga Road station on Western Railway will have all-women staff from March 8, which is commemorated as International Women's day.
Besides, the ticket-checking staff, RPF personnel and electric technician will also be all-women.
Central Railway's Matunga station was the first station to be run exclusively by women. "Finding TTEs and RPF staff is not a major issue".
On International Women's Day, the railway station in Dharwad was managed by the women staff of the Hubballi division of South Western Railway.
Star Wars icon Mark Hamill thanks fans for Hollywood star
The most bittersweet moment of the ceremony came when Harrison took a moment to shout out Carrie. His most famous of those roles is perhaps the Joker in " Batman: The Animated Series ".
As part of the women's day lectures on Food and Nutrition, Relaxation Techniques and Meditation, Effective Parenting and demonstration on simple cooking and vegetable carving were held for Women employees at Chamundi Officers' Club. However, we will have to identify woman Loco Pilot, Assistant Pilot and Guard.
There will be three commercial clerks, three reservation staff, three security staff and five staff for cleanliness, according to Hyderabad Divisional Railway Manager Arun Kumar Jain.
In July 2017, Matunga station became the first station in the country to be run by a team of 41 women. Security of women passengers is heightened by deployment of Nirbhaya squads comprising lady ticket checkers and Railway Protection Force personnel in suburban trains in the city, he added.
She said that the railways has entrusted women with great responsibility and they will live up to the organization's expectations.
- Flu season peaks in USA , still strong in Wyoming
- Kawhi Leonard says he'll return "soon", no friction between him and team
- Northeastern US hit by second major storm in a week
- Fixer Upper's Chip Gaines Reveals Gender of his Fifth Child
- ER visits for opioid overdoses soar in Wisconsin
- Indian court restores converted Muslim girl's marriage
- Rory McIlroy fails to keep pace with Tiger Woods at Valspar Championship
- Trump 'basically going to war' with California, Jerry Brown says
- Rams RB Todd Gurley is not happy about the Alec Ogletree trade
- US Broadcom Probe Cites Fears China Could Dominate 5G