However, it appears that fans can grab the game revamped on Nintendo 3DS this year. Now anyone that jumped into the series with Dark Moon on 3DS, can jump back and experience the original mansion. Though the game looks to be mostly the same as the GameCube original, there are a few differences for the 3DS version.
Continuing a fine tradition of excellent games on 3DS, Nintendo is bringing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Junior's Journey to the handheld.
Today's Nintendo direct started off with 3DS headlines delivering rapid fire announcements. The story in this case is Bowser Jr.'s Journey. An 8-bit Luigi sprite has even been added as a marker for Luigi's position on the map.
US Broadcom Probe Cites Fears China Could Dominate 5G
In its letter, treasury heaped praise on Qualcomm for having "led the mobile revolution in digital communications technologies". There is also concern that the supply of Qualcomm tech goodies to the USA state may be affected by the move.
The visuals will naturally benefit from 3D effects, but there will also be a new boss rush mode to tackle.
If anything, the reveal is extremely surprising. We highly recommend that you keep an eye on this 3DS remake if you've never played the original Luigi's Mansion or just want to take another trip through its haunted halls.
Check out the trailer for the remake as shown in the Nintendo Direct below.
- Mark Cuban investigated in 2011 for sexual assault at Portland nightclub
- Star Wars icon Mark Hamill thanks fans for Hollywood star
- Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway violated Hatch Act, watchdog says
- ER visits for opioid overdoses soar in Wisconsin
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo revealed
- Matic's late goal hands United comeback win
- United Nations accuses Syria regime of orchestrating 'apocalypse'
- Arsenal's confidence is shattered, admits Laurent Koscielny
- Flu season peaks in USA , still strong in Wyoming
- Former Drug Executive Martin Shkreli Ordered to Surrender $7.36 Million