However, it appears that fans can grab the game revamped on Nintendo 3DS this year. Now anyone that jumped into the series with Dark Moon on 3DS, can jump back and experience the original mansion. Though the game looks to be mostly the same as the GameCube original, there are a few differences for the 3DS version.
Continuing a fine tradition of excellent games on 3DS, Nintendo is bringing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Junior's Journey to the handheld.
Today's Nintendo direct started off with 3DS headlines delivering rapid fire announcements. The story in this case is Bowser Jr.'s Journey. An 8-bit Luigi sprite has even been added as a marker for Luigi's position on the map.
Arsenal's confidence is shattered, admits Laurent Koscielny
But we will fight until the end of the season", he is quoted as saying by The Mirror . Just last week, Mkhitaryan said: "It is a pleasure to work with him.
The visuals will naturally benefit from 3D effects, but there will also be a new boss rush mode to tackle.
If anything, the reveal is extremely surprising. We highly recommend that you keep an eye on this 3DS remake if you've never played the original Luigi's Mansion or just want to take another trip through its haunted halls.
Check out the trailer for the remake as shown in the Nintendo Direct below.
- France To Make 15 Legal Age Of Consent For Sex
- Tiffany Haddish Says Brad Pitt Wants To "Do It" With Her
- Star Wars icon Mark Hamill thanks fans for Hollywood star
- Google releases March 2018 security patch update for Pixel and Nexus devices
- US Won't 'Allow' Russian Meddling in Midterms
- U.S. secretary of state on first official trip to Sub-Saharan Africa
- Serena has high expectations heading into Indian Wells
- DE high school students will stand with Parkland on March 14
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo revealed
- Flu season peaks in USA , still strong in Wyoming