Gage seemed to like the name Dragon, cracking a huge smile when Gaines told him that suggestion.
In new footage from their Tuesday, March 6 episode called "How We Got Here", the couple reflected on filming the show with their little ones.
The video of Gage and Gaines was recorded during the Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Gala and Golf Classic in Ponte Vedra on Saturday. But listen to me: It's a little boy, and I need a "D" name.
Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines Are Having a Baby Boy!
Chip and Joanna have given their two girls names that start with "E" - Ella and Emmie - and their boys have "D" names: Drake and Duke. Can you help me? Although Fixer Upper is on its final season, Chip and Joanna will be immediately starting a new show on HGTV titled Fixer Upper: Behind the Design. "I don't know. That might not even be allowed on Twitter", the HGTV star said. So far, Chip only came up with the name Dragon, which elicited quite a giggle from Gage. Since then, the expectant mom has been sharing photos of her baby bump via social media.
"What an awesome weekend with the @timtebowfoundation Thank you for giving hope and love to so many #ttfgolf2018".
The happy spouses have been starring on Fixer Upper since 2013.
US Broadcom Probe Cites Fears China Could Dominate 5G
In its letter, treasury heaped praise on Qualcomm for having "led the mobile revolution in digital communications technologies". There is also concern that the supply of Qualcomm tech goodies to the USA state may be affected by the move.
- Rohit Sharma Slammed And Trolled Mercilessly By Twitter For Scoring Another Duck
- Iran rebuffs French FM demands to curb missiles on Tehran visit
- Luigi's Mansion Remake, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story & More Coming To 3DS
- Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway violated Hatch Act, watchdog says
- Mark Cuban investigated in 2011 for sexual assault at Portland nightclub
- Android P feature spotlight: The Pixel Launcher's dock is now shaded
- U.S. secretary of state on first official trip to Sub-Saharan Africa
- Google releases March 2018 security patch update for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Kawhi Leonard says he'll return "soon", no friction between him and team
- United Nations accuses Syria regime of orchestrating 'apocalypse'