The newspaper reported on Tuesday that local prosecutors decided not to pursue charges against Cuban seven years ago after a woman told Portland police that Cuban sexually assaulted her in a nightclub, claiming that he reached into her trousers and penetrated her vagina with a finger without her permission while they posed for a photograph.
"It didn't happen", Cuban told the Dallas Morning News via email on Tuesday night. She later alleged Cuban sexually assaulted her during their impromptu photoshoot.
"I don't have any tolerance for what I've read", Cuban told Sports Illustrated.
The woman said she stopped her boyfriend from going back into the bar and confronting Cuban because he also was drunk, according to the report. "I stand behind that report 1,000 percent". The SI story included allegations of serial sexual harassment of female employees by former team president and CEO Terdema Ussery, as well as separate instances of domestic violence by former team beat writer Earl K. Sneed, who remained on staff in what Cuban would later call "a terrible mistake".
She also submitted seven pictures as evidence, two of which were described as "significant" by McGuire.
U.S. secretary of state on first official trip to Sub-Saharan Africa
China is aggressively working to expand its regional influence, which is something of concern to US lawmakers. About $184 million was destined South Sudan and $110 million for Somalia amid conflicts in both countries.
"These allegations are thoroughly investigated by the Multnomah County District's Attorney's Office and the Portland Police Bureau", Houze said in the statement.
One appeared to show Cuban reaching toward the woman's buttocks.
Meanwhile, Cuban "repeatedly and adamantly denied" the woman's allegations during a voluntary recorded interview with a Portland police detective, according to the memo.
Later, Cuban lamented the he-said/she-said nature of the allegations.
McGuire also noted the alleged victim's expression: "Her teeth are clenched, eyes wider than the other pictures and brow raised showing a look of surprise and strain".
"The case detective and the complainant both agree with the conclusion there is no corroborative evidence to support the complainant's allegation", wrote senior deputy DA Don Rees on July 27, 2011, via Williamette Weekly.
- Google releases March 2018 security patch update for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Iran rebuffs French FM demands to curb missiles on Tehran visit
- Trump 'basically going to war' with California, Jerry Brown says
- US Broadcom Probe Cites Fears China Could Dominate 5G
- United Nations accuses Syria regime of orchestrating 'apocalypse'
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo revealed
- Flu season peaks in USA , still strong in Wyoming
- DACA deportation deadline arrives, but with an easing sense of urgency
- Tiffany Haddish Says Brad Pitt Wants To "Do It" With Her
- Former Drug Executive Martin Shkreli Ordered to Surrender $7.36 Million