But it looks completely different than any other Porsche in the line-up.
Porsche claims the Turismo concept will hit 100 kmh, or 62.5 miles per hour, in "less than 3.5 seconds", and 200 kmh in "under 12 seconds".
The chassis includes adaptive air suspension which increases ground clearance by 50 millimetres and all wheel steering to help with agility.
Porsche head of battery electric vehicles Stefan Weckbach loosened his tongue on the forthcoming Mission E electric concept and the company's general EV direction going forward on Wednesday.
The Mission E Cross Turismo carries a lot of tech and features.
As radical as a Porsche SUV might once have seemed, however, that was nowhere near as radical as the decision to launch an all-electric sports auto, the Mission E barely than a year away from production. Porsche claims that the auto has been readied for induction charging too, meaning that wireless charging points under the ground can help to replenish the car's batteries.
Barca have not won La Liga yet - Valverde
Speaking at his post-match press conference, Diego Simeone was asked what his side could have done to usurp Barca on the night. Sunday was a big day for Spanish soccer as league leaders Barcelona faced off against second-place Atletico Madrid .
It's said that it will have 800-volt charging capability, which means it will have the ability to charge up to 200 miles of range in as little as 15 minutes.
Inside, it previews a new curved touchscreen display coupled to an eye-tracking control system used to operate its infotainment system.
Adjustable straps in the cargo area can secure gear and create two load levels. "It combines sportiness and everyday practicality in unique style", said Oliver Blume, Porsche CEO, in a statement.
A new Destination App launches with the Mission E Cross Turismo and connects with the vehicle for planning weekends trips, destination ideas, plotting routes and even selecting the chassis, music, climate control and lighting settings for certain sections.
The maker of the 911 sports auto would join a raft of companies working on designs for flying cars in anticipation of a shift in the transport market towards self-driving vehicles and on-demand digital mobility services.
- Aldon smith involved in domestic violence incident, fled scene before police arrived
- DACA deportation deadline arrives, but with an easing sense of urgency
- US Won't 'Allow' Russian Meddling in Midterms
- Iran not to negotiate missile program unless US, Europe destroy nukes
- Putin Says Would Reverse Collapse Of Soviet Union If He Could
- English-born Scott McTominay has chose to play global football for Scotland
- Nirav Modi: Rajya Sabha adjourned for the day
- Former Drug Executive Martin Shkreli Ordered to Surrender $7.36 Million
- White House preparing for exit of national security advisor HR McMaster
- Toronto Police seek public's help in identifying alleged victim of Bruce McArthur