While Android users are seeing the update today, those using Photos on iOS can also expect Lens as well. "To start, make sure you have the latest version of the Google Photos app for Android", the Google Photos team said on Twitter. For example, if you come across a movie poster and point the camera towards it, Lens will identify the movie and take you straight to its Play Movies catalogue where you can purchase the movie or read up more about it.
Google then added users need to have the latest version of the Google Photos app in Android to access Google Lens.
Former Drug Executive Martin Shkreli Ordered to Surrender $7.36 Million
They said he spent investor funds on personal expenses "to maintain the image of a successful hedge fund manager". The 34-year-old Shkreli was known as "Pharma Bro" on social media.
Google Lens can now identify buildings/landmarks, company logos, cat/dog breeds, text, paintings, movies, etc. Google Lens literally turns your Android phone into a visual search engine. The tool leverages Google's artificial intelligence (AI) efforts and computer vision to analyse photos to display relevant information.
Google Lens is not only limited to historical buildings or business utilities.
Google Lens' wider support is rolling out on a gradual basis, and everyone should have the update in the next few days, Google tweeted.
Google Lens option as seen on the Google Assistant.
- Matic's late goal hands United comeback win
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Dual Aperture Camera Dominantes In DxOMark Benchmark
- How Davide Astori Fiorentina captain died
- Nirav Modi: Rajya Sabha adjourned for the day
- Aldon smith involved in domestic violence incident, fled scene before police arrived
- France To Make 15 Legal Age Of Consent For Sex
- Houston Texans deny report that they are avoiding players who protest anthem
- Emma Watson Reacts to Typo on Her Fake Tattoo at Oscars Party
- Turkey, Free Syrian Army clear town center in NW Syria
- Broncos reportedly still 'very much in' on Kirk Cousins