While Android users are seeing the update today, those using Photos on iOS can also expect Lens as well. "To start, make sure you have the latest version of the Google Photos app for Android", the Google Photos team said on Twitter. For example, if you come across a movie poster and point the camera towards it, Lens will identify the movie and take you straight to its Play Movies catalogue where you can purchase the movie or read up more about it.
Google then added users need to have the latest version of the Google Photos app in Android to access Google Lens.
English-born Scott McTominay has chose to play global football for Scotland
You want form players, and central midfield is probably not their strongest position. He's a great guy, and he gets the best out of players.
Google Lens can now identify buildings/landmarks, company logos, cat/dog breeds, text, paintings, movies, etc. Google Lens literally turns your Android phone into a visual search engine. The tool leverages Google's artificial intelligence (AI) efforts and computer vision to analyse photos to display relevant information.
Google Lens is not only limited to historical buildings or business utilities.
Google Lens' wider support is rolling out on a gradual basis, and everyone should have the update in the next few days, Google tweeted.
Google Lens option as seen on the Google Assistant.
- Iran not to negotiate missile program unless US, Europe destroy nukes
- Arsenal's confidence is shattered, admits Laurent Koscielny
- Nirav Modi: Rajya Sabha adjourned for the day
- Broncos reportedly still 'very much in' on Kirk Cousins
- Turkey, Free Syrian Army clear town center in NW Syria
- Theresa May rules out City firms 'passporting' after Brexit
- Miserable Arsenal lose again as Brighton claim vital win
- DACA deportation deadline arrives, but with an easing sense of urgency
- Toronto Police seek public's help in identifying alleged victim of Bruce McArthur
- British athletics great Roger Bannister dies aged 88