Identifying a successor has been tricky, with many names touted, one of which has been the club's record goalscorer, Henry, who was forthright when asked if he is prepared to walk into the lion's den.
"If you want to win a game away of home in the best league in the world your GK can't concede 2 goals like I did today...it's simply not possible..."
"At the beginning of the season, I said I'd make the Europa League our priority because I didn't think we'd finish in the top four".
"That gave them a lift going into the half-time talk, and they showed in phases throughout that second half the quality that they've got".
Just last week, Mkhitaryan said: "It is a pleasure to work with him. But we will fight until the end of the season", he is quoted as saying by The Mirror.
The AST conducted a poll ahead of their annual general meeting yesterday, asking members whether Arsene Wenger should be allowed to see out the final year of his contract next season.
His longevity is in stark contrast to those around him.
Broncos reportedly still 'very much in' on Kirk Cousins
The Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings and Cleveland Browns are all expected to have interest, according to Klis.
All of Arsenal's game is ugly right now - this is the first time they have lost four on the trot since 2002 - and for a growing number of Gooners only the removal of Wenger will bring back their handsome game.
The Frenchman is also the only manager active in Europe's top 55 divisions to have begun his current employment in the 20th century.
Meanwhile, reports on Tuesday suggest Arsenal will call time on Wenger's reign should the club be eliminated from the Europa League.
Betway's Alan Alger said of the result: "Football results were generally kind and once again we were on the right side of another abysmal Arsenal performance".
Koscielny refused to give up on the idea of bridging the 13-point gap which now separates them from the top four in the Premier League, but also acknowledged that it would be hard to catch those above them in the table.
- Pascal Gross has assisted Glenn Murray four times in the Premier League this season - only Cesar Azpilicueta (six for Alvaro Morata) and Kevin De Bruyne (five for Sergio Aguero) have assisted a player more.
- DE high school students will stand with Parkland on March 14
- British athletics great Roger Bannister dies aged 88
- Toronto Police seek public's help in identifying alleged victim of Bruce McArthur
- Google releases March 2018 security patch update for Pixel and Nexus devices
- DACA deportation deadline arrives, but with an easing sense of urgency
- Complexities of Stormy Daniels' Payout Mean Trump Likely Knew About It
- How Davide Astori Fiorentina captain died
- Miserable Arsenal lose again as Brighton claim vital win
- France To Make 15 Legal Age Of Consent For Sex
- All the details of Meghan Markle's baptism this month