Emma Watson attends the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on March 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
Emma Watson, 27, may have a degree in English literature from an Ivy League school, but that didn't save her from getting a tattoo with a grammatical error.
"Times Up? Sans apostrophe?"
Watson's ink reads "Times Up", missing a crucial apostrophe between the "e" and the "s".
What are your thoughts on Watson's Time's Up tattoo?
Quinton de Kock's 'personal' comment on David Warner has Australia fuming
South African television footage appeared to show Warner having to be pulled away from De Kock by Smith and Usman Khawaja . The old days of "say what you want and do what you want", I don't think it's there anymore with the TV and stump mic.
The Harry Potter alum has been a vocal advocate of the Time's Up movement, which was started by women in Hollywood after allegations of sexual harassment ran rampant throughout the industry.
The tat featured prominent script on her right forearm with the name of the social initiative aiming to promote gender equality and end sexual misconduct.
At last night's Oscars awards celebrities brought their A-game to the red carpet and after parties. The filmmakers, the producers, the directors, the writers, the cinematographer, the composers, the songwriters, the designers.
McDormand concluded her short speech with the words "inclusion rider", in reference to a clause actors are entitled to add to their contract that calls for a diverse cast and crew.
Got a story tip?
Want more stuff like this?
- Prayers for victim and alleged shooter day after CMU shooting
- Commission Urges EU States To Toughen Approach To Terrorists, Illegal Online Content
- Complexities of Stormy Daniels' Payout Mean Trump Likely Knew About It
- British athletics great Roger Bannister dies aged 88
- White House preparing for exit of national security advisor HR McMaster
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Dual Aperture Camera Dominantes In DxOMark Benchmark
- Broncos reportedly still 'very much in' on Kirk Cousins
- Oscars 2018: Gary Oldman named best actor for 'Darkest Hour'
- Miserable Arsenal lose again as Brighton claim vital win
- Barca have not won La Liga yet - Valverde