In addition to Miller's report, Benjamin Allbright reported that the general feeling right now is that Cousins has not only narrowed his list down to two teams, but that the Minnesota Vikings are the team he's going to ultimately sign with.
Quinton de Kock's 'personal' comment on David Warner has Australia fuming
South African television footage appeared to show Warner having to be pulled away from De Kock by Smith and Usman Khawaja . The old days of "say what you want and do what you want", I don't think it's there anymore with the TV and stump mic.
The Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings and Cleveland Browns are all expected to have interest, according to Klis. Reports (via Brian Costello of the New York Post) in late February suggested that New York would be willing to offer the quarterback a whopping $60 million in the first year of his contract. Coming off his sixth season with the Washington Redskins, Cousins threw for 4,093 yards, 27 touchdowns and 13 interceptions, completing 64.3 percent of his passes.
If these reports turn out to be true, Cousins will be helping the Vikings next season in their attempt to contend for the Super Bowl for the second-straight year. The Vikings come to the Cousins party equipped with $48 million in cap space. Despite his outstanding performance last season, the Vikings allowed Keenum to become a free agent, instead of signing him to a long-term deal.
But, due to a devastating knee injury suffered in 2016, Bridgewater has thrown only 2 passes in an National Football League game since.
- Man reportedly shoots himself outside White House
- BJP, Cong reach 'kingmaker' UDP HQ at same time for Meghalaya support
- English-born Scott McTominay has chose to play global football for Scotland
- Turkey, Free Syrian Army clear town center in NW Syria
- Barca have not won La Liga yet - Valverde
- Miserable Arsenal lose again as Brighton claim vital win
- White House preparing for exit of national security advisor HR McMaster
- Theresa May rules out City firms 'passporting' after Brexit
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed, Sisi hold talks in Egypt
- Prayers for victim and alleged shooter day after CMU shooting