Speaking to Iran's state-run IRNA news agency, the official claimed that the US' criticism of Tehran's program was driven by its own failures in the region.
With Trump warning of a last chance for "the worst deal ever negotiated", Britain, France and Germany have been working with US officials to draw up a strategy to improve the Iran nuclear deal in return for Trump keeping the pact alive by renewing USA sanctions relief on May 12.
In his trip to the Islamic Republic, Le Drian plans to attend meetings with a number of senior Iranian officials, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, according to the spokesman.
Iran says its missile program is defensive, and that it is not related to Tehran's 2015 nuclear deal with world powers which led to the lifting of sanctions against the country.
Le Drian should avoid adopting any negative position against Iran if Paris seeks to bolster relations with Tehran, said Velayati.
Miserable Arsenal lose again as Brighton claim vital win
Dunk headed in Shane Duffy's flicked header from a Pascal Gross' corner to give Brighton a good start in the seventh minute. Brighton beat Arsenal for the first time since 1982 to increase the pressure on Gunners boss Arsene Wenger .
Trump has repeatedly described the JCPOA, which was negotiated under his predecessor Barack Obama, as "the worst and most one-sided transaction Washington has ever entered into", a characterization he often used during his presidential campaign, and threatened to tear it up.
The European powers, who meet American officials in Berlin on March 15, have stressed to the United States that while they will work on an Iran strategy, including tackling its ballistic missile programme, in return Trump must not kill the accord.
"The precondition for talks on Iran's missiles program is the dismantle of the United States and Europe's nuclear weapons and long-range missiles", Jazayeri stressed.
The French minister added that he would also raise the issue of Iran's ballistic missile program as well as what he called Iran's "destabilizing military influence in the Middle East" during his meetings in Tehran.
- Shubhankar Sharma leads in Mexico as Paul Dunne struggles
- Kabul vehicle bomb attack: Two Australian nationals wounded says Julie Bishop
- It's not "impossible" for Real Madrid to win La Liga - Zinedine Zidane
- Prayers for victim and alleged shooter day after CMU shooting
- Putin Says Would Reverse Collapse Of Soviet Union If He Could
- British athletics great Roger Bannister dies aged 88
- Commission Urges EU States To Toughen Approach To Terrorists, Illegal Online Content
- Google's Slack Competitor Hangouts Chat Launches For Businesses Using G Suite
- Central Virginia bracing for high winds
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Dual Aperture Camera Dominantes In DxOMark Benchmark