Shelburne, who broke the original story that Rousey had signed a multi-year deal with the WWE right as she debuted at the Royal Rumble in January, wrote "Btw". The former UFC Bantamweight Champion at the pay-per-view slammed Triple H through a table after which she was slapped on the face by Stephanie. For now, enjoy Ronda owning Helmsley.
Unsurprisingly, Stephanie wasn't as amused and she slapped WWE's newest investment across the face, before making a swift exit.
Having heard that, Rousey made a decision to strike first, slamming Triple H through a table in the middle of the ring. After Triple H escorted Angle out of the ring, he returned to the right.
MA man charged in Trump Jr. hoax threat letter
The investigation was led by the FBI Boston Division's Joint Terrorism Task Force, which included the FBI, U.S. The letter to Trump Jr . was opened by his wife Vanessa Trump on February 12. "So shut the [expletive] up".
As Rousey suggested in her tweet, she will likely take the microphone and explain the events of the previous night.
With Kurt Angle revealing Triple H and Stephanie McMahon's plan for revenge for Rousey, a potential mixed tag match between Rousey and Angle and Triple H and Stephanie could end up being the match at WrestleMania.
Rousey, who was one of UFC's biggest stars, will now compete in the WWE as "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey, using the nickname of the famous "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. There have been mixed reports on whether or not Browne will be wrestling.
- Tiger Woods to play PGA Tour events as part of Masters preparations
- Was Ivanka Trump Fired from the White House?
- Bearish Case for Oil Prices Gets Stronger, Supply Surges
- 'Russia still not compliant on anti-doping'
- Duluth Welcomes Home US Men's Curling Gold Medalists
- India, Vietnam sign pacts on atomic energy, trade, agriculture
- Alexa Outage Brings Super Bowl Commercial to Life, Nearly
- Schools across West Virginia closed for sixth day
- Does WWE have a Brock Lesnar problem ahead of WrestleMania 34?
- Russell Wilson strikes out in New York Yankees spring training debut