Shelburne, who broke the original story that Rousey had signed a multi-year deal with the WWE right as she debuted at the Royal Rumble in January, wrote "Btw". The former UFC Bantamweight Champion at the pay-per-view slammed Triple H through a table after which she was slapped on the face by Stephanie. For now, enjoy Ronda owning Helmsley.
Unsurprisingly, Stephanie wasn't as amused and she slapped WWE's newest investment across the face, before making a swift exit.
Having heard that, Rousey made a decision to strike first, slamming Triple H through a table in the middle of the ring. After Triple H escorted Angle out of the ring, he returned to the right.
Does WWE have a Brock Lesnar problem ahead of WrestleMania 34?
Bravo also notes that the report will contain evidence on Reigns and other former & current WWE Superstars. Lesnar has been in and out of UFC and WWE for years and is now coming to the end of his contract at WWE .
As Rousey suggested in her tweet, she will likely take the microphone and explain the events of the previous night.
With Kurt Angle revealing Triple H and Stephanie McMahon's plan for revenge for Rousey, a potential mixed tag match between Rousey and Angle and Triple H and Stephanie could end up being the match at WrestleMania.
Rousey, who was one of UFC's biggest stars, will now compete in the WWE as "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey, using the nickname of the famous "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. There have been mixed reports on whether or not Browne will be wrestling.
- Liverpool can finish second in the English Premier League - Sadio Mane
- Companies take gun control into their own hands
- Schools across West Virginia closed for sixth day
- ZTE is releasing a dual-screen smartphone
- Student kills 2 at Central Michigan University
- Alexa Outage Brings Super Bowl Commercial to Life, Nearly
- Vettel and Hamilton Expect Rivalry to Heat Up
- Seattle Seahawks Actively Trying To Trade Michael Bennett
- MA man charged in Trump Jr. hoax threat letter
- Oscars Best Picture Mistake in 2017 - What Went Wrong, What Happened Next?