The duo famously screwed up last year's Best Picture presentation as Faye said the award goes to La La Land when the correct victor was Moonlight.
The happy drama will finally close the circle of last year's still-unbelievable Oscar disaster in which Beatty received the wrong envelope to present the final best picture award with Dunaway.
At last year's ceremony, Beatty stood alongside Dunaway as he opened the envelope, but appeared to look instantly confused.
But no one corrected the mistake right away, and the crew from "La La Land" came on stage to accept the award.
Beatty was given the best actress card to read.
Film academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs sent an email to academy members Wednesday detailing the new protocols for announcing Oscar winners developed after the best-picture flub at last month's Academy Awards.
Student kills 2 at Central Michigan University
Sources told the Free Press his parents arrived on campus Friday morning to pick him up for spring break and were shot and killed. Told Byron, 'It's scary thinking about how easy a shooter can come into a college campus anywhere - a classroom, a library.
"I had no idea that one shot of a card that says "Moonlight" will probably define my career for the rest of my life", Weiss told Business Insider over the phone.
TMZ who first reported the news said the pair went through their lines twice and that Dunaway will start of saying, "Presenting is better the second time around".
Do you think they should return to the stage to have another go following the error?"Denzel Washington actually gave me a signal to let the guys from Moonlight speak, which made sense". As the person on the production team responsible for booking and taking care of the show's presenters, she felt very bad for Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty, who had been handed the wrong envelope by a PricewaterhouseCooper accountant.
'I couldn't figure out what was supposedly wrong, Paine said.
In a move that makes it entirely obvious that Beatty and Dunaway shouldn't be blamed for the mix-up, the Academy invited them back once more to present the top honor at Sunday night's show.
- Was Ivanka Trump Fired from the White House?
- Tiger Woods to play PGA Tour events as part of Masters preparations
- ICE raids result in arrest of more than 150 Bay Area residents
- Xi Jinping - Today's chairman, tomorrow's dictator?
- 'Russia still not compliant on anti-doping'
- Stranded Glasgow Airport passengers given Red Cross bedding
- Seattle Seahawks Actively Trying To Trade Michael Bennett
- Alexa Outage Brings Super Bowl Commercial to Life, Nearly
- Bearish Case for Oil Prices Gets Stronger, Supply Surges
- U.S. support for Saudi Arabia in Yemen must end, senators say