Los Blancos suffered their fifth defeat in the league this term after going down 1-0 to Espanyol on Tuesday evening.
Nonetheless, boss Jose Bordalas expects a tough test against Real, saying: "We always think about making a good game, but we know that to get something from there you have to touch perfection".
Madrid were always in control at the Bernabeu and took the lead on 24 minutes when Gareth Bale slammed home after a loose ball fell to him inside the penalty area, on the night when the Wales global made his British record 117th La Liga appearance.
Both Kroos and Modric didn't feature in Friday's training session with the rest of their teammates prior to the game against Getafe in the 27th round of La Liga. In the last five head to head records between these two sides, Real Madrid has won all the five matches against Getafe. "We will all travel one way or the other, then you will see the team on Tuesday".
Getafe's hopes of getting back into the game were dealt a blow just two minutes into the second half when Loic Remy was sent off for a second yellow. The title will go down to the wire and we'll fight until the end.
Schools across West Virginia closed for sixth day
Without an agreement, all West Virginia public schools remained closed Thursday as the strike over pay and benefits continued. West Virginia Superintendent of Schools Steven Paine confirmed schools will be back in session Thursday.
His moment did come, however, in the 78th minute when he headed in substitute Marcelo's cross at the near post. "I am also happy with how Theo played".
While there was some debate as to whether Ronaldo had already reached 300 LaLiga goals after netting a brace against Alaves last weekend - a free-kick against Real Sociedad during the 2010/2011 campaign which went in via a heavy deflection off team-mate Pepe the reason for the uncertainty - the numbers remain impressive reading.
"Cristiano will be there", he said.
Tuesday's trip to the Parc des Princes will be Zidane's first return to France as a coach.
"The atmospheres in the stadium, we are used to all that", he said.
- Feds may prosecute mayor who warned of ICE raid
- Kurdish leader arrested at the behest of Turkey
- State approves Javelin missile sale to Ukraine
- President Buhari condemns 'despicable' attack on humanitarian aid workers
- Vettel and Hamilton Expect Rivalry to Heat Up
- Russell Wilson strikes out in New York Yankees spring training debut
- Liverpool can finish second in the English Premier League - Sadio Mane
- BlackBerry Ghost With Bezel-Less Display to Launch in India Soon
- Kabul vehicle bomb attack: Two Australian nationals wounded says Julie Bishop
- Leicester City's Shinji Okazaki could return to squad for clash against Bournemouth