The monster storm off the coast of the northeastern United States continues to cause strong wind gusts across the Commonwealth. Sunday will still be seasonably cool with partial sunshine.
Tonight, lows will stay warm for this time of the year, mostly in the 40s and 50s. Gusts could exceed 45 mph in the metro, over 50 mph at the coast, over 55 mph across far northern Virginia, and over 60 mph in the mountains.
After a cool morning, temperatures will climb to near 60 in the afternoon with abundant sunshine and south-southeast winds up to 15 miles per hour.
It will be another chilly night with clear skies and temperatures falling into the low 30s by morning. Windy, with a west wind 9 to 14 miles per hour increasing to 21 to 26 miles per hour in the morning.
The winds subside overnight Sunday into Monday, which combined with the colder temperatures will create a better chance for frost Monday morning.
The morning low on Saturday will be in the mid 30s with a wind chill in the mid 20s.
Russell Wilson strikes out in New York Yankees spring training debut
You can say one thing about Wilson's lone plate appearance: He did not get cheated - that's a hack. Wilson struck out on a fastball high and inside from Atlanta Braves pitcher Max Fried .
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Wind: SE 20-25; gusty. South wind around 6 miles per hour.
Patchy blowing snow before 8pm.
Numerous weather advisories have been issued from High Wind Warnings along the coast, Winter Storm Warnings well north and west and Flood Watches across the entire region. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind around 10 miles per hour.
Sunny, with a high near 38. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Wed: High: 46 Low: 26 Sunny.
- MA man charged in Trump Jr. hoax threat letter
- President Buhari condemns 'despicable' attack on humanitarian aid workers
- It's not "impossible" for Real Madrid to win La Liga - Zinedine Zidane
- State approves Javelin missile sale to Ukraine
- Does WWE have a Brock Lesnar problem ahead of WrestleMania 34?
- Schools across West Virginia closed for sixth day
- U.S. support for Saudi Arabia in Yemen must end, senators say
- Leicester City's Shinji Okazaki could return to squad for clash against Bournemouth
- India, Vietnam sign pacts on atomic energy, trade, agriculture
- ICE raids result in arrest of more than 150 Bay Area residents