The monster storm off the coast of the northeastern United States continues to cause strong wind gusts across the Commonwealth. Sunday will still be seasonably cool with partial sunshine.
Tonight, lows will stay warm for this time of the year, mostly in the 40s and 50s. Gusts could exceed 45 mph in the metro, over 50 mph at the coast, over 55 mph across far northern Virginia, and over 60 mph in the mountains.
After a cool morning, temperatures will climb to near 60 in the afternoon with abundant sunshine and south-southeast winds up to 15 miles per hour.
It will be another chilly night with clear skies and temperatures falling into the low 30s by morning. Windy, with a west wind 9 to 14 miles per hour increasing to 21 to 26 miles per hour in the morning.
The winds subside overnight Sunday into Monday, which combined with the colder temperatures will create a better chance for frost Monday morning.
The morning low on Saturday will be in the mid 30s with a wind chill in the mid 20s.
Student kills 2 at Central Michigan University
Sources told the Free Press his parents arrived on campus Friday morning to pick him up for spring break and were shot and killed. Told Byron, 'It's scary thinking about how easy a shooter can come into a college campus anywhere - a classroom, a library.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Wind: SE 20-25; gusty. South wind around 6 miles per hour.
Patchy blowing snow before 8pm.
Numerous weather advisories have been issued from High Wind Warnings along the coast, Winter Storm Warnings well north and west and Flood Watches across the entire region. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind around 10 miles per hour.
Sunny, with a high near 38. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Wed: High: 46 Low: 26 Sunny.
- Alexa Outage Brings Super Bowl Commercial to Life, Nearly
- Kim Kardashian shares the first photo of baby Chicago
- Seattle Seahawks Actively Trying To Trade Michael Bennett
- Oscars Best Picture Mistake in 2017 - What Went Wrong, What Happened Next?
- Teacher arrested after firing a gun in a US high school
- Liverpool can finish second in the English Premier League - Sadio Mane
- BlackBerry Ghost With Bezel-Less Display to Launch in India Soon
- Tiger Woods to play PGA Tour events as part of Masters preparations
- Companies take gun control into their own hands
- MA man charged in Trump Jr. hoax threat letter