Reigns then let loose and shared his true feelings for Lesnar, noting that his comments would get him in trouble with the higher ups backstage. Bravo also notes that the report will contain evidence on Reigns and other former & current WWE Superstars. The final image of the pay-per-view was of Strowman standing tall and Reigns not standing.
'Very, very, very good, ' White replied.
The former part owner of UFC was making an appearance on Sirius XM' Radio in the USA and was asked how good the chances of Lesnar returning were and he answered saying, "Very, very, very good". It forced the Reigns haters in the crowd to reassess how they feel about him as compared to Lesnar, and the response to Reigns was not almost as negative by the end of the promo as it was before he began speaking.
The key now is for Lesnar and Heyman to abandon their "tweener" roles and go full-on heel.
Reigns said during his promo that he would likely find himself in trouble "back there", meaning with the corporate hierarchy of the company, for the "truth bombs" he was about to drop in Anaheim. This marked Lesnar's return to MMA after an nearly five-year retirement.
Duluth Welcomes Home US Men's Curling Gold Medalists
With five straight wins, the US men's curling team won gold in Pyeongchang and cemented their place in Olympic history. It left Shuster with plenty of room to send the Hammer down and leave Team USA two in and 5-4 in front.
For now, Lesnar will nearly certainly continue to stoke the flames on a possible return to the UFC while he decides on his future to either come back to fighting for one more run or stick around with WWE for another long term stint.
Lesnar has been in and out of UFC and WWE for years and is now coming to the end of his contract at WWE. Stephanie is so good at portraying a despicable heel that fans can't help but root for the babyface - Rousey, in this case - who is opposing her.
The idea for the build to the WrestleMania main event, which has been planned for roughly one year, and is essentially the culmination of what was supposed to happen in 2015, is to make the build come across as much like a shoot as possible and the segment did accomplish that goal.
Rowdy became furious and slammed Triple H through a table before getting slapped in the face by McMahon. "I mean they could do that as well and perhaps they should".
- Unai Emery: Neymar could still face Real, no operation planned
- N elects Nawaz as 'Quaid for life', Shahbaz as interim president
- Turkey seeks extradition of Syrian Kurdish leader from Prague
- Stephen Jackson: Zaza Pachulia Plays Dirty to Compensate for Lack of Talent
- Lionel Messi Makes Two Records His on Historic Night for Barcelona
- ICE raids result in arrest of more than 150 Bay Area residents
- Stocks Rating Report: The Coca-Cola Company (KO), Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Myanmar burying the evidence
- Bearish Case for Oil Prices Gets Stronger, Supply Surges
- Student kills 2 at Central Michigan University