"They are hard to play against". It's unbelievable how good they are.
And Klopp has warned Liverpool FC's Premier League rivals that his team are out to do whatever they need to as they bid to finish in the top four once again. "I think he's definitely underrated in terms of the recognition that he gets", he told the club's official website.
Liverpool has improved a lot since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp as the manager.
"I'm happy that I could score because we trained it and I scored like that", he added.
Bearish Case for Oil Prices Gets Stronger, Supply Surges
The lower freight costs afforded by the economies of scale of the VLCC cargo opens up the global market for US-produced crude oil. So far in February 2018, US crude oil production has topped 10 million bpd in each of the three previous weeks, EIA data shows.
"You lose a little bit if you win all the time. He doesn't have to do that but he is willing to it for the team, for the win".
Liverpool are on the brink of the Champions league quarter-finals after thrashing Porto 5-0 in the first leg. He obviously hates YOUR football team and has no interest in synchronised swimming. However since then, their form has flourished and they are now third, just two points behind second-placed Manchester United, but 15 points behind runaway leaders Manchester City. "In the second half we gave them too many chances." .
Finally, Aguero brings up the rear with 21 strikes to his name, but is firmly in the running due to his game in hand on Thursday night where he'll be aiming to score his 200th goal in City colours. "We have to keep going".
"There is no point making up excuses".
The Egyptian was inches away from opening the scoring inside three minutes when he struck the post, but did have a hand when Can's bullet header from Salah's corner broke the deadlock on 29 minutes for Liverpool's 100th goal of the season in all competitions.
- Everyone Is Talking About What Ronaldo Did With Benzema
- Duluth Welcomes Home US Men's Curling Gold Medalists
- Unai Emery: Neymar could still face Real, no operation planned
- Xi Jinping - Today's chairman, tomorrow's dictator?
- Apple to reveal three iPhones, including largest ever, in September
- 'Russia still not compliant on anti-doping'
- N elects Nawaz as 'Quaid for life', Shahbaz as interim president
- Why Mayawati Doesn't Want To Go To Rajya Sabha? Tejashwi Yadav Answers
- Mirai Nagasu: Olympic free skate was 'DWTS' audition; showers too cold
- Nirav Modi's US firm whets buyer interest amid probe