As of now, the exact launch timeline of the upcoming BlackBerry Ghost has not been specified, however we can expect the premium smartphone launch in the next few months.
In a bid to get to grow its smartphone sales more than 10-fold, TCL has promised at least two more BlackBerry phones for the remainder of 2018.
However, BlackBerry's mobile team is seeing it as a success.
Blackberry seems to be following the ongoing vogue of the bezel-less smartphones and it could also drop the manual keyboard once and for all.
Why Mayawati Doesn't Want To Go To Rajya Sabha? Tejashwi Yadav Answers
While the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is likely to increase its tally, it could still fall short of a majority. A senior Rajya Sabha member from Congress said, "In a state like Gujarat, BJP will lose a seat or two to us".
BlackBerry launched KEYone Limited Edition Black with a QWERTY monoblock keyboard in India in August a year ago. Speaking of Google, the company managed to ship 3.9 million Pixels in 2017 despite only officially selling them in a handful of markets.
"It doesn't have to be a niche business", Mahieu said, referring to BlackBerry Mobile's products. This means there could be 52 shortcuts to launch different applications. What the dissonance between widespread distribution and anemic sales shows is that the consumer response simply hasn't been there for BlackBerry. Ironic that the company has to spend time to inform people about its lack of differentiation.
Nothing else is known about the phone - nothing was said about specs or features, other than it would run Android. How many of you have had experience with a BlackBerry phone in the past?
TCL Communications secured the rights to design, market and sell BlackBerry-branded devices in early 2017.
Not much is known about the new BlackBerry smartphones now in the works by TCL, but highly regarded tech leaker Evan Blass has given us our potential first look.
- Xi Jinping - Today's chairman, tomorrow's dictator?
- Bearish Case for Oil Prices Gets Stronger, Supply Surges
- Stephen Jackson: Zaza Pachulia Plays Dirty to Compensate for Lack of Talent
- ZTE is releasing a dual-screen smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ price in India; how to pre-book
- Liverpool can finish second in the English Premier League - Sadio Mane
- Feds may prosecute mayor who warned of ICE raid
- Stocks Rating Report: The Coca-Cola Company (KO), Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Arjun Kapoor And Parineeti Chopra Begin Shooting For Namastey England
- Japan: police finds missing woman's detached head