Apple is preparing to release a trio of new smartphones later this year: the largest iPhone ever, an upgraded handset the same size as the current iPhone X and a less expensive model with some of the flagship phone's key features.
Apple's updated iPhone X is internally called the D32, and it will feature an A12 processor, which will also power the 6.5-inch iPhone. This is just an initial stage and we never know if this will be just the sayings from Apple and might never take place in reality in coming days. iPhone X was launched in 2017 previous year but didn't go well initially due to number mass production problems.
Like certain iPads, Apple is also apparently considering a two-SIM option for the Plus "in at least some regions", nearly certainly utilizing an embedded chip called an eSIM alongside a removable nano-SIM as a compromise to placate eSIM-resistant cellular carriers.
According to Bloomberg, Apple is working on three different devices to target a wider range of customers after the iPhone X sold less than expected potentially, in part possibly due to reported production delays. The new, affordable devices will feature the edge-to-edge screen seen on the iPhone X in order to give the device a more modern feel. Like the first iPhone X, it won't include a home button and will have an edge-to-edge display, sans bezels.
Also, Bloomberg believes in the arrival of an iPhone Dual Sim model, just to satisfy heavy-travelers or professionals, who also have a personal line.
Myanmar burying the evidence
Human Rights Watch said the apparent destruction of homes erases evidence for legal claims from the exiled Rohingya . Free speech will be a key issue for those concerned about human rights this year, the report said.
Expect to hear the official announcement of the new iPhones at an Apple launch event this summer.
Another rumor contained in the report is that the larger option could ship with dual-SIM card options, something that's popular in European and Asian countries.
This latter device, which could be the much rumoured iPhone X Plus, will allegedly have a massive 6.5inch screen.
A photo leaked on Monday that supposedly showed several housings from Apple's 5.8-inch iPhone X successor set to be released later this year.
The report further highlights that in order to bring out the cost of the cheaper model, Apple will use LCD screen.
- Mexico Ferry Explosion: At Least 25 Injured As 'Fireball' Rips Through Ship
- Jose Mourinho praises Paul Pogba: 'He showed his professionalism'
- 19-year-old boy martyred in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC
- Australian Deputy Prime Minister Joyce's Resignation Prompts Twitter Uproar
- Woman held after vehicle strikes gates of The White House
- Stocks Rating Report: The Coca-Cola Company (KO), Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Sridevi's body being brought to India from Dubai
- Shuswap winery toasts Alberta's decision to lift BC wine ban
- 7.5 magnitude quake strikes Papua New Guinea - USGS
- Asus Zenfone 5, lite and 5z announced at #MWC18