The film is set to hit the screens on December 7. After Ishaqzaade and the upcoming Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, both will now appear together for the third time in Namaste England.
Arjun Kapoor just took to his Twitter account and shared his excitement by posting a picture of clapboard and announced that the shooting has started. The director earlier shared that this is the flawless time to be in Punjab as the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and the crops will make for stunning visuals. The makers have also revealed the first posters along with the release date.
Shah told PTI that he is looking forward to shooting the film is Amritsar, which will be followed by Ludhiana and Patiala.
Mexico Ferry Explosion: At Least 25 Injured As 'Fireball' Rips Through Ship
Fortunately, officials said no one was killed and there are no serious injuries to report. Police in Quintana Roo say the victims were taken into care in various hospitals.
Before starting the shoot the actors, along with director Vipul Amrutlal Shah, offered prayers at the Golden Temple.
"We are filming at more than 75 locations spread across these three cities".
Arjun and Parineeti will be seen playing Punjabi characters and they will meet and love will blossom in Punjab and their love story and film's journey will progress as they finally reach London. Away from the camera, they are good friends and are always joking and pranking. "It is going to be fun working with them", he added.
Namastey England is the second film in the Namaste series.
Chopra and Kapoor will also be seen together in Sandeep Aur Pinky Farrar which is scheduled to release in August this year.
- Tennis player Eugenie Bouchard and the USTA reach settlement
- Suspected militants attack Hurriyat leaders residence,cop injured
- McMaster's White House Exit May Be Near
- Myanmar burying the evidence
- Everyone Is Talking About What Ronaldo Did With Benzema
- Shuswap winery toasts Alberta's decision to lift BC wine ban
- TAPI to cater Pakistan's growing energy needs: PM
- Jose Mourinho praises Paul Pogba: 'He showed his professionalism'
- Packers receive four compensatory picks in 2018 NFL Draft
- How one tweet from Kylie Jenner cost Snapchat $1.3b