For Saturday night, Rain before 3am, then a chance of rain and snow mix between 3AM and 4AM, then a chance of snow showers into Sunday morning.
The National Weather Service is warning people to expect freezing rain Wednesday and Wednesday night, with ice accumulations likely lasting into Thursday morning.
A good portions of the Chicago area could experience a period of freezing rain/ sleet/wet snow this Tuesday evening/overnight.
Tilly said throughout Wednesday night and Thursday morning, temperatures were hovering at freezing but stayed high enough to limit the possibility of freezing rain and icy conditions.
NWS calls for a chance of freezing drizzle before 7 a.m., then a slight chance of freezing rain until noon and a chance of rain or freezing rain after noon. For snowfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches, the city typically plows only primary streets, but residential streets are treated for ice, the release said. Northerly winds will continue at 10-15 miles per hour overnight.
TAPI to cater Pakistan's growing energy needs: PM
He assured the Turkmen, Afghan and Indian leaders of Pakistan's full cooperation in making TAPI a success. The pipeline will traverse war-wracked Afghanistan, raising security concerns.
Scattered rain showers are possible for Saturday evening. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Mostly sunny with highs in the upper 50's.
Friday: A chance of rain and snow after 10 a.m. North wind 3 to 7 miles per hour. Winds will stay northerly around 5 to 15 miles per hour.
With about three-fourths of the state of Kansas City under a winter weather advisory, Gov. Jeff Colyer ordered the closure of state government through Thursday for nonessential employees in Shawnee County.
Lowland areas where accumulations are expected to be most severe include Centralia, Olympia, Montesano and the entirety of the lower Chehalis River basin.
Wed: High: 59 Low: 37 Partly cloudy, breezy.
- Watchdog group: Countries move too slowly against corruption
- Mexico Ferry Explosion: At Least 25 Injured As 'Fireball' Rips Through Ship
- Antidepressants really do work
- Missing plane found with no survivors
- Fernando Alonso excited by the McLaren MCL33
- UK GDP growth revised down after fall in spending
- TSX, Dow push higher as loonie also gains ground
- Missouri lawmakers respond to Gov. Greitens indictment
- University strikes turn violent as protesters storm academic building
- Senators ship Derick Brassard to Penguins in three-team deal