Emre Can may be on his way out of Anfield, but he can still have a huge impact on the game as he displayed against West Ham. For David Moyes, he will have been hugely annoyed to have seen his side concede in that manner as the marking was simply not good enough and it gave Can the chance to score and make West Ham's job a lot harder. He's not only tightened things defensively, but they're flowing up front too.
"They're flying, they're firing, and most will expect them to win and be second on Saturday night. I reckon he'll fancy this". West Ham are likely to use a similar approach but they do have more threats in attack and they've already beaten Chelsea under Moyes and picked up draws against Tottenham and Arsenal.
Liverpool's defence have been continually criticised this season when they've conceded goals, however, once again they've shown a string of good displays and kept three clean sheets from their last four games.
"I'm looking forward to having him here and finding out he's a West Ham fan is better still".
Mane has proven himself to be one of the Premier League's deadliest attackers since joining Liverpool from Southampton for £35 million in the summer of 2015. Prior to the win in August 2015, the Hammers had not won a game at Anfield in 45 visits (D12, L33). In fact, only against Everton have West Ham lost more top-flight matches (61) than versus Liverpool (60). In the Premier League, the two teams have met 43 times, with Liverpool winning 25 and drawing 9 times. "We're getting much closer to having a full squad".
- Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in 19 Premier League goals this season (13 goals, 6 assists) - his best return in a single campaign in the competition.
The location for the former centre circle now plays a focal point of the Legacy Walk at Barratt London's new Upton Gardens development.
Mumbai Surgeons Remove 'Heaviest Recorded' Brain Tumour
The world's largest brain tumor , weighing a staggering 4.12 pounds, has been successfully removed by a team of surgeons in India. Leading up to surgery, scans revealed the tumor had invaded the brain on both sides of the midline through his skull bone.
Their only league defeat in 18 games spanning the last four months came at Swansea in January (W12, D5).
Key Stat: Marko Arnautovic has scored seven league goals for the east Londoners this term.
Liverpool fans have reacted on Twitter to Patrice Evra's performance for West Ham at Anfield on Saturday.
Just the 15 points behind Man City now.
They kept their first clean sheet in nine league games when beating Watford 2-0 last time out.
West Ham made a decision to throw on Antonio and he got a goal back instantly.
- Arizona's Allonzo Trier Has Been Ruled Ineligible
- Storm system brings flooding, freezing rain, snow to Midwest
- Missing plane found with no survivors
- Australian Deputy Prime Minister Joyce's Resignation Prompts Twitter Uproar
- UK GDP growth revised down after fall in spending
- Fernando Alonso excited by the McLaren MCL33
- University strikes turn violent as protesters storm academic building
- UN Security Council to vote Saturday on Syria ceasefire
- Senators ship Derick Brassard to Penguins in three-team deal
- How one tweet from Kylie Jenner cost Snapchat $1.3b