Both are also expected to sport a fingerprint scanner on the rear, and no 3.5mm audio jack, with Sony instead opting for audio over USB-C. Aside from size, these two phones don't appear to be much different.
If the leaked information is legit, you'll be able to buy both the Xperia XZ 2 and Xperia XZ2 Compact from 6 March, with pricing set to start at around £720 and £530, respectively. We've seen the leaked Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact showing ample amount of curves and learned the XZ2 Pro will run Android 8.1 Oreo and have an 18:9 display. Sony Xperia XZ2 will come in 725$ while XZ2 pro will likely follow this range.
The Xperia XZ2 will be priced at €799 (about $1254 AUD), while the XZ2 Compact will be priced at €599 (about $940AUD).
MWC 2018: Sony's First MWC 2018 Teaser
In other words, it looks like Sony is ditching the traditional design for the Xperia flagships, opting for a more modern feel with taller screens and thinner borders. Camera configurations, meanwhile, weren't discussed. To achieve an appearance akin to the Galaxy S8's Infinity Display, the Xperia XZ2 should have an all-screen curved-edge front display with nearly nonexistent bezels on the sides. Aside from being rumors, bear in mind that these prices are also unlike to marry up exactly with the final U.S. pricing.
The company isn't playing around when it comes to specs, but according to the report from Swedish publication Swedroid, Sony has taken a number of design decisions which veer from the path of its previous handsets. "The Xperia XZ2 Compact will apparently have the same internal hardware, but a smaller 5" display with a 2160×1080 resolution. Let me know in the comments.
Dallas Mavericks' Workplace unsafe for female employees
The report also led to the team's terminating the employment of Buddy Pittman, its human resources director. The Mavericks responded to the article with a statement distancing the organization from Ussery.
- Venezuela launches its controversial oil-backed cryptocurrency, the petro
- Gujarat civic poll tally: BJP 47 & Cong 16
- Education Realty Trust (EDR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Report Shows
- Air New Zealand cancels flights as South Island hit by storm
- Syria sends reenforcements to Kurdish-controlled Afrin
- Drought over: US women win 1st Olympic cross-country medal - and it's gold
- Russian chiefs confirm curler tested positive
- Metal Gear Survive Microtransactions Allow Players to "Increase the Productivity" of Units
- AT&T Announces First 3 US Cities to Receive 5G Wireless
- Horrible! Mobile police officer loses his life in shooting last night