Kamal will reveal the name and flag of his political party in an open door event which is actually much like his film launches.
Makkal Needhi Maiam (people justice centre) - at a function in Madurai on Wednesday evening, said he would devote the rest of his life to the people. He has got Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal as guest from Delhi. Simultaneously, the same was unveiled on all the social media platforms with a message that the party is yours (people) and it is here to stay.
Feb 21 Actor Kamal Haasan said there was "no politics" involved in his visit to the late APJ Abdul Kalam's residence here today, or his proposed one to a school, where the former president had studied.
The actor briefly interacted with Kalam's non-agenarian brother Mohammed Muthumeera Lebbai Maraikkayar while being flanked by other close relatives of the former President.
Indian state of Maharashtra to build operational hyperloop track
Additionally, he observed that the fifth generation transport system will create tens of thousands of jobs. The company has not yet confirmed the details of project cost and a timeline.
"The best thing I admire in Kamal Haasan ji is his courage. his courage to speak up and fight the forces of injustice and communalism in this country", said Kejriwal. "I am your instrument, you are the leaders, this is a crowd full of leaders", said Kamal, at the official launch of his party.
Mr Haasan, who starred as a professor in the 1990s movie Nammavar, has said he wants people from different ideologies and backgrounds in his party and would focus on fighting corruption. My fans are aware of it.
He also met people from the fishermen community. "Once advocates used to come to politics in large numbers.no body questioned. when actors come people question", he added. "We are going to create a people's party, today is one example.There will be many such public meetings".
The actor-politician, then cruised through Ramanathapuram, Paramakudi and Manamadurai en route to Madurai.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 to feature stereo speakers and 3D emoji
- Venezuela says launch of 'petro' cryptocurrency raised $735 million
- 'IDF will bring Hamas terrorists to justice for bomb attack'
- Russia Admits to 'Dozens' of Casualties in Syria Clashes
- Venezuela launches its controversial oil-backed cryptocurrency, the petro
- BJP opens new headquarters
- Israeli gas company signs £10 billion export deal with Egypt
- Google's new AI can predict heart risks by scanning your eyes
- Gujarat civic poll tally: BJP 47 & Cong 16
- Trump Calls Oprah 'Insecure' After Her "60 Minutes" Segment