The Season 3 Battle Pass includes 100 tiers, 30 more than season two's.
Season 2 Battle Pass owners do not automatically gain access to the new Pass, but Epic will be selling a limited time Battle Bundle offer for season 3's launch, which costs 2800 V-Bucks and gets you the new Battle Pass with the first 25 tiers instantly unlocked.
Although Fortnite is 'free-to-play across all platforms such as the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, fans have the ability to purchase a collection of in-game cosmetic items such as skins, gestures, characters, and numerous other possibilities.
Fortnite Season 3's Battlepass will cost 950 V-Bucks, which works out at about $10. Each tier can be purchased for 150 V-Bucks a piece. Even with the increase in content, though, players can expect to unlock everything within the standard 75 to 150 hours of play time.
Further details on the Battlepass can be found over on the Fortnite website.
Russia Admits to 'Dozens' of Casualties in Syria Clashes
Russian officials have told reporters that five Russian citizens may have been killed in clashes with USA -led coalition forces. According to Lavrov , Russia has doubts that the US-led coalition truly aims to fight al-Nusra Front terrorists in Syria .
That's right. The daily challenges from season two are now being replaced with weekly challenges. However, the additional tiers bring with them even more outfits, banners, and emoticons as well as all new items like Back Blings, new sky diving effects, and loading screens.
In an official announcement, Epic Games noted that it takes user feedback seriously and uses them as the basis for any game development.
What other Fortnite updates are coming up?
More items are set to enter the vault as time goes one to make sure the balance of the game remains the same while they continue to add new weapons.
However, just after the teaser Tweet was released, players logging-on to Fortnite were presented with an 'update message, ' which confirmed that the Desert Eagle will be included in the game under the title of 'Hand Cannon'. Well, because of all of these complaints, Epic Games, who is the developer of this game, have chose to try and make it up to fans by not only fixing some of the weapon issues but by also adding new weapons.
- Officials searching for missing 11-year-old girl
- Auburn F McLemore suffers gruesome leg injury
- BJP opens new headquarters
- Venezuela says launch of 'petro' cryptocurrency raised $735 million
- Trump blames Obama - again - for not doing enough about Russian meddling
- Canadian PM meets Bollywood celebs, appreciates Shah Rukh Khan
- Thumb Theft in Philly Becomes International Incident
- Indian state of Maharashtra to build operational hyperloop track
- 'IDF will bring Hamas terrorists to justice for bomb attack'
- Patrick Brown's PC leadership bid could lead to 'political fratricide,' experts say