The Season 3 Battle Pass includes 100 tiers, 30 more than season two's.
Season 2 Battle Pass owners do not automatically gain access to the new Pass, but Epic will be selling a limited time Battle Bundle offer for season 3's launch, which costs 2800 V-Bucks and gets you the new Battle Pass with the first 25 tiers instantly unlocked.
Although Fortnite is 'free-to-play across all platforms such as the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, fans have the ability to purchase a collection of in-game cosmetic items such as skins, gestures, characters, and numerous other possibilities.
Fortnite Season 3's Battlepass will cost 950 V-Bucks, which works out at about $10. Each tier can be purchased for 150 V-Bucks a piece. Even with the increase in content, though, players can expect to unlock everything within the standard 75 to 150 hours of play time.
Further details on the Battlepass can be found over on the Fortnite website.
EA announces Burnout Paradise Remastered, coming to Xbox One next month
EA Access subscribers will be able to play for up to 10 hours starting a week early , on March 9. Take a look at the trailer below to see what you can expect next month.
That's right. The daily challenges from season two are now being replaced with weekly challenges. However, the additional tiers bring with them even more outfits, banners, and emoticons as well as all new items like Back Blings, new sky diving effects, and loading screens.
In an official announcement, Epic Games noted that it takes user feedback seriously and uses them as the basis for any game development.
What other Fortnite updates are coming up?
More items are set to enter the vault as time goes one to make sure the balance of the game remains the same while they continue to add new weapons.
However, just after the teaser Tweet was released, players logging-on to Fortnite were presented with an 'update message, ' which confirmed that the Desert Eagle will be included in the game under the title of 'Hand Cannon'. Well, because of all of these complaints, Epic Games, who is the developer of this game, have chose to try and make it up to fans by not only fixing some of the weapon issues but by also adding new weapons.
- Ryan Donato Scores Twice as USA Beats Slovakia in Olympics Hockey 2018
- Trump Endorses Romney For US Senate, But Does It Signal Détente?
- Purdue Gets a Gut Check Win Over Penn State 76-73
- Officials searching for missing 11-year-old girl
- Patrick Brown's PC leadership bid could lead to 'political fratricide,' experts say
- 'IDF will bring Hamas terrorists to justice for bomb attack'
- BJP opens new headquarters
- Indian state of Maharashtra to build operational hyperloop track
- Thumb Theft in Philly Becomes International Incident
- Trump blames Obama - again - for not doing enough about Russian meddling