While addressing a rally at a Jan Sampark programme in Tura district, Gandhi said, "As the Modi Govt nears the end of its tenure, it is clear that instead of giving hope, security and economic growth, they have given us only hopelessness, unemployment, fear, hatred, and violence".
"With the Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi scandals, we know that the government not only can not remove corruption, but it is also actively participating in it", he said. He was speaking to reporters during a roadshow in poll-bound Meghalaya. Just like they think they can buy some Congress MLA's and form the government here, they also think they can come here and buy the church, the religion, and the God. Gandhi has also been attacking the government on the Rafale deal.
A war of words and verbal attack has been going on between Congress and BJP in the view of upcoming assembly elections in the state.
Gandhi also drew a comparison between the Prime Minister and Nirav Modi.
Hitting out at new Congress chief who had recently campaigned in Karnataka to make further in-grounds for the Congress party, BJP Karnataka chief took a jibe at Rahul Gandhi said that by bringing a baccha (Rahul Gandhi) in Karnataka, we now know that we will win more than 150 seats here.
Fortnite Battle Royale: What's in the Season 3 Battle Pass
Fortnite Battle Royale Season 3 is nearly here, so Epic has revealed new details about the incoming free content drop. The daily challenges from season two are now being replaced with weekly challenges.
From the absconding diamond merchant Nirav Modi who swindled several thousand crores from banks to the allegedly sponsored facelift of churches in the north east which was turned down by the religious heads, Rahul cited everything and condemned every act. The 58,000 Crore RAFALE scam.
The Congress president went on accusing, "In Meghalaya MLAs are being lured with money by the BJP. The Prime Minister had told the nation he would be a watchman for the people of the country and yet he couldn't prevent the theft of their hard earned money". But the people of the state are intelligent and will not allow them.
Though the schedule for election to the 224-member assembly in Karnataka is yet to be declared, campaigning has already begun with national leaders from the Congress and the BJP training guns at each other.
Meanwhile, the ruling Congress Party has strongly objected to the BJP advertisement against Meghalaya Chief Minister Mukul Sangma.
Last month, during his two-day visit, Gandhi had interacted with party workers at Jowai, Pradesh Congress Committee's office bearers and attended musical evening here.
- Officials searching for missing 11-year-old girl
- Metal Gear Survive Microtransactions Allow Players to "Increase the Productivity" of Units
- Kamal's party launched: It's Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Ex-Skadden Atty Pleads Guilty In Mueller Probe
- Drought over: US women win 1st Olympic cross-country medal - and it's gold
- The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan to star in ABC pilot Whiskey Cavalier
- Nawaz Sharif can not lead his political party, rules Pakistan's Supreme Court
- A mysterious supplement with a viral following has been linked to salmonella
- Education Realty Trust (EDR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Report Shows
- 'IDF will bring Hamas terrorists to justice for bomb attack'