First of all, various statuses will be displayed in the root wishlist list, including whether the game is in Early Access, what it's score rating is, and you'll be able to purchase without clicking through to the game page, too.
According to Steam, thousands of games are available at a discount throughout the Lunar New Year Sale, which is set to run through February 19.
Among other things, the new wishlist features should make it easier to see when the games you're looking to buy go on sale. Filters and sort orders will auto-save and be applied on your subsequent Steam Store wishlist visit.
Many players have reported that they find a promising game now in Early Access that they want to keep track of, but aren't interested in buying until the game has transitioned to full release.
Valve revamps Steam Wishlists as it kicks off the Lunar New Year Sale
Additionally, there are a now a couple of options created to help temporarily shrink your wishlist by hiding those games that you want to track but that you can't or don't want to buy just yet. Consumers can also filter by whether a game is in Early Access, is available for purchase ahead of release or VR-only. Unreleased games will also now display their release date, and a new filter option will let you hide unreleased games until they're available.
Another frequently requested feature was the ability to add items to your cart directly from your Wishlist.
Finally, Valve has remedied one of the original Steam wishlist's more annoying omissions. However, we found that there are cases where it isn't always clear which version of the game should be added to the cart. This is especially handy when you have 100 or more games on the list and you want to browse by whether a title is on sale.
Report shows rise in flu-like illnesses
The Louisiana Department of Health made the announcement today, as widespread flu activity continues throughout the state . According to the CDC , the best way for parents to protect their children is to get them vaccinated every year.
- New Japanese study links slow eating to losing weight
- Savannah's Mashama Bailey semifinalist for prestigious James Beard Best Chef: Southeast award
- India's Axis Bank says has sold transactions guaranteed by PNB
- Bowman pilots Dale Jr.'s former auto to Daytona 500 pole
- Assault on pregnant woman: CPM leader arrested
- President Trump wants to fix America's crumbling infrastructure
- Tutu quits as Oxfam ambassador over aid agency's sex scandal
- Gates turns attention toward poverty, growing inequity in US
- Zimbabwe's Main Opposition Leader Morgan Tsvangirai Has Died
- Amazon's Alexa can now detect the voice of individual users in Canada