The e-commerce giant has confirmed that their entire Amazon Echo lineup will now be available in the offline market too. Amazon Echo now allows you to use the Alexa-to-Alexa calling and messaging feature to connect with friends or family who have Echo compatible devices and apps.
Echo smart speakers are voice-controlled and have been created to always be ready to take instructions from the users.
The feature, called 'Your Voice, ' can be set up by saying the following phrase to Amazon's voice-activated assistant, "Alexa, who am I?"
In addition to Alexa skills, customers can also use the Amazon Music Service to access a huge library of Indian and worldwide music.
IOS 12 to bring Animojis and tabs to the iPad
Beyond Split View, developers will be able to integrate tabs much more easily to switch between multiple documents and views. While it would not be easy to balance between the two aspects, it's good that the company has jotted down the new strategy.
The Drop-In feature also turns your Echo into an intercom allowing you to call into an Echo device in another room.
But you might not like "Alexa", while if you happen to have someone in your house called "Alexa", "Alex" "Lexi" or similar, you might find the Echo responds when you say that name too. With multi-room music, users can listen to music in any of their rooms or have multiple Echo speakers in the same room for a more engaging experience. If you have more than one Echo devices setup in your home, you can now play music on them simultaneously. Using the voice-controlled Alexa, you can also set up routines to perform a series of actions from a single voice command, shop on Amazon using voice, and choose from over 12,000 skills for the connected experience.
Shortly after announcing them in the US, Amazon brought its latest Echo and Echo Plus smart speaker lineup to the Indian market in October a year ago.
- Ex-beauty queen with rare condition wakes up with British accent
- BMW X4 OFFICIALLY revealed with slicker looks and more room
- Snow This Weekend? It's Possible
- Facebook is getting older, so is its 'user-base'
- India's Axis Bank says has sold transactions guaranteed by PNB
- The FDA Just Approved a Blood Test for Concussions
- Savannah's Mashama Bailey semifinalist for prestigious James Beard Best Chef: Southeast award
- New Japanese study links slow eating to losing weight
- Nokia 8 Android 8.1 Oreo update starts rolling out
- President Trump wants to fix America's crumbling infrastructure