Kylie Jenner is said to be living in a state of paranoia as she awaits the upcoming birth of her first child.
Then, a Snapchat from Travis Scott on a private jet with the caption "Make it home to ya one way or another" had everyone believing the rapper was racing to the hospital to witness the birth of his child.
It would seem that after Scott's snap Kardashian/Jenner enthusiasts chipped in with their own clues. We know ambition runs in the family so with a baby on the way Kylie wasted no time, she has the nursery ready to go the house has been babyproofed and a baby nurse has been reserved. Someone who is noticeably missing from the account is Kylie Jenner.
That said, it could be, right?
Kylie Jenner not in labour, despite rumours
She even takes a jab at Kylie's cosmetic rituals adding, "Let me tell you something, you can do whatever you want to yourself, but the baby is still going to look like the old you.just saying". She has also bought a lot of things herself.
And that won't be changing no matter how big the financial offers are to have her spill her pregnancy.
A Twitter user shared the same photo on December 26 writing, "Is Kylie Jenner in labor??"
While Jenner and Scott have faced plenty of breakup rumors in recent months, they've also faced claims of a possible engagement - especially after Jenner was seen sporting a suspicious ring while posing alongside of Scott at her family's annual Christmas party in Calabasas, Calif.
US Ambassador to Netherlands Dodges 'No-go Zones' Questions
But then another reporter chimed in to chide Hoekstra for refusing to answer: "This is the Netherlands, you have to answer questions".
- Curry, James lead fan voting for All-Star game
- Cup victor Kelly named to Canada men's team for 2018 PyeongChang Olympics
- NYC Suing Fossil Fuel Companies
- Julian Assange denied diplomatic status by UK
- Trump expected to extend sanctions relief to Iran
- STEC O157 outbreak sickens 66 and kills two in U.S. and Canada
- Trump tells farming convention the 'American dream is roaring back to life'
- Young Sutherland Springs shooting survivor going home
- Bannon to appear before US Congress committee for Russian Federation probe
- Isaiah Thomas gets standing ovation from Celtics fans