Kylie Jenner is said to be living in a state of paranoia as she awaits the upcoming birth of her first child.
Then, a Snapchat from Travis Scott on a private jet with the caption "Make it home to ya one way or another" had everyone believing the rapper was racing to the hospital to witness the birth of his child.
It would seem that after Scott's snap Kardashian/Jenner enthusiasts chipped in with their own clues. We know ambition runs in the family so with a baby on the way Kylie wasted no time, she has the nursery ready to go the house has been babyproofed and a baby nurse has been reserved. Someone who is noticeably missing from the account is Kylie Jenner.
That said, it could be, right?
Here's The Real Reason Why Kylie Jenner Is Keeping Her Pregnancy So Private
She even takes a jab at Kylie's cosmetic rituals adding, "Let me tell you something, you can do whatever you want to yourself, but the baby is still going to look like the old you.just saying". She has also bought a lot of things herself.
And that won't be changing no matter how big the financial offers are to have her spill her pregnancy.
A Twitter user shared the same photo on December 26 writing, "Is Kylie Jenner in labor??"
While Jenner and Scott have faced plenty of breakup rumors in recent months, they've also faced claims of a possible engagement - especially after Jenner was seen sporting a suspicious ring while posing alongside of Scott at her family's annual Christmas party in Calabasas, Calif.
Mark Wahlberg refused to approve Christopher Plummer unless he was paid
The Wrap said Williams' contract included reshoots, contributing to why she was paid just an $80 per diem for her time . It is possible that those representing Williams did not know about the deal that Wahlberg was able to secure.
- In a first, women in Saudi Arabia attend a soccer match
- 'I, Tonya' presents a sympathetic - and scathingly amusing - portrait of Tonya Harding
- Trump expected to extend sanctions relief to Iran
- All jewels stolen from Paris's Ritz hotel recovered
- Focus on defence, security: Netanyahu begins India visit today
- Mainichi Calls for Abe to Attend PyeongChang Olympics
- Trump Trades Blows with Canada
- Facebook to emphasize friends, not news, in series of changes
- Natural disaster hits Iran-Iraq border region, felt in Baghdad
- EPL: Leicester City coach, Puel reacts to Chilwell red card against Chelsea