"What did we have?" Bannon was forced to step down after pressure from the Trump administration and the website's main financial backer, hedge fund billionaire Rebekah Mercer. Many were outraged that Bannon questioned President Trump's mental fitness and disparaged his elder son, Donald Trump Jr., calling his actions "treasonous".
"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders also slapped Wolff's book, accusing that it is "filled with false and misleading accounts", noting that Trump felt "furious" and" disgusted" about Bannon's comments in the book.
Cohen told WSJ that Trump denies "any such occurrence".
Focus on defence, security: Netanyahu begins India visit today
Israel's Saare Tzedek hospital would be signing an agreement with India's ministry of health and family welfare as well. Speculation is rife that the two countries could ink a Government-to-Government contract if the deal is to be inked.
His remarks come in the wake of a book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House which is highly critical of him and the First Family.
After days of silence amid withering criticism from his former colleagues and his largest benefactor, Bannon tried to make amends. When promoting the book on its digital page as the number one bestseller of the moment, e-commerce company Amazon says that it is an approach to the first nine months of Trump in the power, which qualifies as stormy, scandalous and absolutely hypnotical.
Inside the White House, Bannon was viewed as the keeper of Trump's nationalistic flame, charting the progress on the president's promises to his base on dry erase boards in his office. His representation is not related to special counsel Robert MuellerRobert Swan MuellerSasse: US should applaud choice of Mueller to lead Russian Federation probe MORE's probe into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election. "And I think what the American people want to see is fairness".
In a tweet, Mr Trump claimed even Democrats know there was no collusion between his campaign and Russian Federation.
Bannon has agreed to an interview with the committee, which is investigating Russia's election meddling and links to the Trump campaign.
- Mark Zuckerberg posted about Facebook changes. It's already cost him $4.5b
- Trump tells farming convention the 'American dream is roaring back to life'
- US Ambassador to Netherlands Dodges 'No-go Zones' Questions
- NYC Suing Fossil Fuel Companies
- Porn Malware Discovered in Google Play Game Apps, Some Aimed at Children
- Young Sutherland Springs shooting survivor going home
- Trump expected to extend sanctions relief to Iran
- John Cena Reveals His Big Announcement
- Kylie Jenner not in labour, despite rumours
- Trump's Wall Street Journal interview is incoherent and freakish