"What did we have?" Bannon was forced to step down after pressure from the Trump administration and the website's main financial backer, hedge fund billionaire Rebekah Mercer. Many were outraged that Bannon questioned President Trump's mental fitness and disparaged his elder son, Donald Trump Jr., calling his actions "treasonous".
"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders also slapped Wolff's book, accusing that it is "filled with false and misleading accounts", noting that Trump felt "furious" and" disgusted" about Bannon's comments in the book.
Cohen told WSJ that Trump denies "any such occurrence".
Curry, James lead fan voting for All-Star game
Boston Celtics star Kyrie Irving leads all East guards with 1,370,643 votes, followed by Toronto Raptors' DeMar DeRozan (537,168). James leads the Eastern Conference with 1,622,838 fan votes, passing the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo , who had 1,480,954 votes.
His remarks come in the wake of a book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House which is highly critical of him and the First Family.
After days of silence amid withering criticism from his former colleagues and his largest benefactor, Bannon tried to make amends. When promoting the book on its digital page as the number one bestseller of the moment, e-commerce company Amazon says that it is an approach to the first nine months of Trump in the power, which qualifies as stormy, scandalous and absolutely hypnotical.
Inside the White House, Bannon was viewed as the keeper of Trump's nationalistic flame, charting the progress on the president's promises to his base on dry erase boards in his office. His representation is not related to special counsel Robert MuellerRobert Swan MuellerSasse: US should applaud choice of Mueller to lead Russian Federation probe MORE's probe into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election. "And I think what the American people want to see is fairness".
In a tweet, Mr Trump claimed even Democrats know there was no collusion between his campaign and Russian Federation.
Bannon has agreed to an interview with the committee, which is investigating Russia's election meddling and links to the Trump campaign.
- Seal Don't Twist My Words, I Wasn't Attacking Oprah!!! But, Stacey Dash
- Mainichi Calls for Abe to Attend PyeongChang Olympics
- Trump expected to extend sanctions relief to Iran
- Focus on defence, security: Netanyahu begins India visit today
- NYC Suing Fossil Fuel Companies
- GM just introduced a self-driving vehicle without a steering wheel
- New Zealand take series, Sarfraz Ahmed slams 'batting flop'
- Zeman Wins First Round of Czech Presidential Election
- Winter returning with freezing rain in northern New England
- US Ambassador to Netherlands Dodges 'No-go Zones' Questions