Kylie, who is known for her popular social media presence due to her revealing Instagram and Snapchat posts has been keeping an extremely low profile throughout the past few months ever since rumours first started swirling about her being pregnant with rapper Travis Scott's child.
Kylie's endorsement deals resulted in $41 million for the 20-year-old which included her deal with Puma, her family's reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians and her spinoff show Life of Kylie, airing on E! too.
Her parents can not agree on pretty much anything ever, and 'Stuck in the middle's Kylie who has her own ideas of the way she wants her delivery to happen. What do you make of this? Although her family tells her that she needs to calm down, she cannot wait to get this baby out so that she can get back to the size she wants to be.
Congratulating Kylie's older half sister Khloe on her pregnancy, Wendy went on to speculate as to why the youngest KUWTK star had remained silent on her own condition.
Jewish Voice for Peace, five other U.S. groups on Israel's BDS blacklist
The Israeli NGOs produced numerous studies on BDS activities, and eventually the government began taking the issue seriously before launching a plan of action.
Kylie has reportedly hit the rocks with boyfriend and baby daddy, Travis Scott, after he "had a meltdown".
"Kylie was totally blindsided even though everyone else in her life saw this coming".
The gossipmonger returned to her show after a three weekChristmas hiatus, and immediately got to work catching up on all the Kardashian drama she missed. We aren't sure. But it appears to be a statement of her relationship with Tyga - which has since been deleted. "Her cravings have only increased and she is eating nonstop", our insider explained. "She has been staying in the house with swollen feet, wearing slippers or going around barefoot in sweats all day". Even as recently as Kim confirming her third baby via surrogate on the show (said surrogate baby is still in utero)!
Wendy Williams, 53, put Kylie-Jenner, 20, under the microscope during "Hot Topics", on January 10. At the moment, she wants more privacy. In this photo, the TV host attended the 50th anniversary celebration of Wilhelmina on November 14, 2017 in New York City.
- Sunderland reportedly planning to sign John Terry-likened defender from EPL giants
- Dustin Johnson almost aces 433-yard par 4 at Tournament of Champions
- Roseanne character to be Trump supporter in series reboot
- Next Xbox Update Adding New Achievement Features and Mini Game Hubs
- De Grandhomme back in New Zealand squad
- UN Members Criticize US For Calling Meeting On Iran Protests
- Fire at Trump Tower in New York's Manhattan, no casualties
- Former Google Engineer Suing Company Over Perceived Discrimination Against White Men
- Acer launches thinnest laptop with 4G, plus new convertible, Chromebook
- Hands on: Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra review