"A superintendent or any person in a position of leadership getting any type of raise, I feel like it's a slap in the face to all the teachers, cafeteria workers, and any other support staff we have", Ms Hargrave noted.
So when Hargrave was called on a second time, a city marshal stepped in and escorted her to the hallway.
"I'm not - you just pushed me to the floor", a visibly shaken Hargrave responded.
After the board approved the raise, Hargrave was again recognized by the board and voiced her frustrations.
She said that it was unfair that he was being given a performance-based raise when it was the teachers and students who were "doing the work" to meet those goals.
"Quit opposing", the officer is heard advising her after she was put in binds. I don't care if the performance targets are met - you're making our jobs even more hard.
HTC announces the new improved HTC Vive Pro, 3D Audio and more
HTC has also added dual microphones and dual front-facing cameras which are designed for developers to take advantage of. On Thursday HTC Vive teased its followers on Twitter with a cryptic images regarding a 'New Years Resolution '.
Her comments prompted board president Anthony Fontana to rule Hargrave out of order during the meeting, KATC reported.
On Tuesday morning, Hargrave's Facebook page was filled with supportive comments, some thanking her for taking a stand.
Although it's unclear if the marshal had been directed by the school board to remove Hargrave, Superintendent Jerome Puyau said they won't press any charges against her.
As indicated by KATC-TV, Hargrave tended to the school board amid people in general remarks segment of the gathering concentrated on educator compensations and increases in salary. She pulled back and said, "Don't put your hands on me".
Following the freaky - and violent - arrest, Vermilion Parish School Board Superintendent Jerome Puyau told the local news outlet the district won't press charges against Hargrave.
According to Ike Funderburk, Abbeville's city attorney and prosecutor, no charges will be filed against Hargrave. A teacher's union lawyer is investigating the incident, according to the AP.
- Acer launches thinnest laptop with 4G, plus new convertible, Chromebook
- Jaguars' Ngakoue: Bills' Incognito used 'racist slurs'
- How To Watch SpaceX Launch The US Government's Mysterious Zuma Spacecraft Today
- Watch Oprah Winfrey's Powerful Lifetime Achievement Award Acceptance Speech at Golden Globes
- Jio slashes monthly tariffs by Rs 50, hikes data limit
- US Ambassador Discusses Pakistan Aid Cut With India
- Brits Call for 'Latte Levy' to Reduce Cup Waste
- Water main break delays flights at New York's beleaguered JFK airport
- Nokia 6 2018 Revealed, Featuring Major Upgrades
- Real Madrid fall 16 points behind Barcelona after draw with Celta Vigo