Just over four years later and Microsoft is still adding features to the Xbox One that existed on its predecessor, the Xbox 360. Available in the Guide, the feature tracks all Achievements that you're close to unlocking across all your games, with the ability to filter the results further. The new feature will let you access content from the games you have recently played without leaving your current session. Mini Game Hubs provide an easy way to see friends who are now playing, upcoming Achievements, Looking for Group posts, and more. By selecting Do not disturb, your Xbox will suppress all notifications from appearing, but also inform your friends that you aren't available. The community feed has been tweaked to make reading comments much easier, and the "Next Achievements" feature is now accessible in the Guide so you can "view and sort a cross-games list of upcoming Achievements".
The update, version 1802.180105-1503, will soon advance through the various Xbox Insider rings.
Narrator can read large amounts of text.
Liverpool target Lemar could move in January - Monaco boss Jardim
Liverpool are also said to be interested in the French starlet in a bid to keep the attacking steel intact at the Anfield. However, despite that, the French global has struggled this season but still remains a world-class prospect.
Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
It'll also soon be possible to set up an automatic shut down time range, which is pretty great if you tend to leave your console running when you leave the home and walk around for a whole day with fire risk fears hanging over your head.
The feature is coming to Xbox Insider members as of now and will be coming to all other users in the near future.
- Jio slashes monthly tariffs by Rs 50, hikes data limit
- Fire at Trump Tower in New York's Manhattan, no casualties
- HTC announces the new improved HTC Vive Pro, 3D Audio and more
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta Detailed and Dated
- Michigan's Charles Woodson elected to College Football Hall of Fame
- Nokia 6 2018 Revealed, Featuring Major Upgrades
- Google Memo Author Sues, Claiming Bias Against White Conservative Men
- Water main break delays flights at New York's beleaguered JFK airport
- Jaguars' Ngakoue: Bills' Incognito used 'racist slurs'
- Jewish Voice for Peace, five other U.S. groups on Israel's BDS blacklist