Arsenal and Liverpool FC are unlikely to sign AS Monaco forward Thomas Lemar in the January transfer window, according to reporter Bryan Swanson. Liverpool are also said to be interested in the French starlet in a bid to keep the attacking steel intact at the Anfield.
The left winger has endured something of a damp squib of a season compared to 12 months ago, with only two goals and four assists accrued in 19 Monaco appearances.
Lemar had earlier in the summer transfer window rejected a move to Arsenal. However, despite that, the French global has struggled this season but still remains a world-class prospect. Coutinho bagging a whopping £142 million from Barcelona has motivated Monaco to sell their stalwart for a maximum price as they feel they can squeeze a good amount from the Lemar deal.
Lemar has missed a number of games for Monaco this season following shoulder and hamstring injuries, which has contributed to the side falling nine points behind league leaders Paris St Germain.
Steyn may not bowl again in Test series against India
Pandya hammered 93 with gusto in the first innings‚ but on Monday he was gone for a single when he edged Rabada to gully. Rohit Sharma was bowled comprehensively soon after Kohli went - and an over after he was dropped in the outfield.
The 22-year-old, who is still believed to be on Arsenal's radar, was on hand to head home Keita Balde's pinpoint cross from close range.
"It might happen. I think it won't happen now but more [likely] in the summer than now, in January, but it might still happen before I get abused by Liverpool fans".
"We don't usually sell in winter, but the transfer window is open until the end of the month, and you have to prepare yourself for anything and everything", he said.
"But the month is long and many things could happen".
- How To Watch SpaceX Launch The US Government's Mysterious Zuma Spacecraft Today
- Acer launches thinnest laptop with 4G, plus new convertible, Chromebook
- HTC announces the new improved HTC Vive Pro, 3D Audio and more
- Jewish Voice for Peace, five other U.S. groups on Israel's BDS blacklist
- National Football League to look into Panthers' handling of injury to Cam Newton
- Water main break delays flights at New York's beleaguered JFK airport
- Michigan's Charles Woodson elected to College Football Hall of Fame
- Real Madrid fall 16 points behind Barcelona after draw with Celta Vigo
- US Ambassador Discusses Pakistan Aid Cut With India
- American Red Cross makes urgent request for blood and platelet donations