Rain played spoilsport for the entire day and no play was possible on the third day of the series opener between South Africa and India at Newlands, Cape Town on Sunday.
Pandya hammered 93 with gusto in the first innings‚ but on Monday he was gone for a single when he edged Rabada to gully. According to espncricinfo, he may not bowl again in this Test.
Steyn sustained a heel injury while bowling on Saturday by stepping awkwardly into a foothole and has been ruled out of the rest of the series and for up to the next six weeks. Find us on Facebook too!
Fighting to justify its No. 1 ranking, and playing its closest challenger in the rankings, India faces more fast surfaces in Centurion, near Pretoria, and Johannesburg in the last two tests.
"They create relentless pressure", Kohli said.
Conte On Barkley: He Has Great Potential
But that hard work starts now for Barkley - as we have seen with many players, talent is not enough to get you to the top. I think that this could be positive because English players understand this league because they grow up in this league.
Rohit Sharma was bowled comprehensively soon after Kohli went - and an over after he was dropped in the outfield.
Hardik Pandya got out for 1 runs in the balling of Philanders, who has taken 3 wickets in the 2nd innings.
Wriddhiman Saha was out lbw for 8 to take the teams to tea. He managed to defend four balls from Bhuvneshwar Kumar but De Villiers was caught off Jasprit Bumrah in the next over by one of eight fielders stationed on the boundary. Now he will not play in this match. However, it will be tough ask for the Indian batsmen who were bundled out for 209 in their first innings. South Africa would have probably thought of batting long and then give a big target to India.
India were 4-76 at lunch, adding just 48 runs for the loss of one wicket in 25 overs against South Africa's four-pronged pace attack during the morning.
South Africa started the day on 65-2 and with a lead of 142, but Hashim Amla's dismissal in the second over of the day began a procession of 18 wickets from both teams in the two and a half sessions of play.
- National Football League to look into Panthers' handling of injury to Cam Newton
- Return or face action: TN govt to striking transport staff
- Bolivia Slams US 'Clumsiness' at UNSC Meeting On Iran Protests
- How To Watch SpaceX Launch The US Government's Mysterious Zuma Spacecraft Today
- Google Memo Author Sues, Claiming Bias Against White Conservative Men
- Raiders Research Project: Revisiting the infamous Jon Gruden trade
- Widespread flu hits 46 states, over 900 hospitalized in OH alone
- Alleged White Supremacist Accused Of Terrorism For Trying To Derail Amtrak Train
- Danville native Jerry Van Dyke dies at 86
- LaMelo, LiAngelo Ball Lithuanian jerseys now on sale at Amazon