The Texas sports reporter who went missing over the weekend had been found alive near a Houston-area mall.
Responding officers arranged for her to be taken to a hospital for evaluation. The man allegedly followed her home in a blue truck, but drove away when she got out.
Roland was supposed to meet her roommate later that night but didn't show.
Courtney's mother said she received a odd text from her phone that said "hello the owner of this phone Courtney. I am buying an iPad".
Real Madrid fall 16 points behind Barcelona after draw with Celta Vigo
"It's true that here we have had important injuries to important players". Real Madrid is suffering in the league this season.
This is a developing story. CrimeOnline will provide an update when more information is available.
The Houston Police Department confirmed to NBC News early Monday that Roland had been reported missing but referred questions to its public affairs bureau which did not immediately respond. She drives a 2010 white Jeep Cherokee.
"She seems pretty confused about everything", said Houston Police.
"We don't have an excessive number of points of interest at the present time; we're simply glad she's OK", Steve Roland told the Houston Chronicle. "Prayers out to her family during this hard time".
The journalist's roommate, Autumn Vara, said Ms Roland's vehicle was broken into six weeks ago.
- Steyn may not bowl again in Test series against India
- Roy Moore accuser sues him for defamation
- Raiders Research Project: Revisiting the infamous Jon Gruden trade
- Saints defeat the Panthers 31-26, advance to NFC divisional round
- Return or face action: TN govt to striking transport staff
- 11 killed in avalanche in Kashmir
- Brits Call for 'Latte Levy' to Reduce Cup Waste
- Google Memo Author Sues, Claiming Bias Against White Conservative Men
- Norwich City 0 Chelsea 0: Conte´s second string fail to deliver
- Widespread flu hits 46 states, over 900 hospitalized in OH alone