The Texas sports reporter who went missing over the weekend had been found alive near a Houston-area mall.
Responding officers arranged for her to be taken to a hospital for evaluation. The man allegedly followed her home in a blue truck, but drove away when she got out.
Roland was supposed to meet her roommate later that night but didn't show.
Courtney's mother said she received a odd text from her phone that said "hello the owner of this phone Courtney. I am buying an iPad".
Conte On Barkley: He Has Great Potential
But that hard work starts now for Barkley - as we have seen with many players, talent is not enough to get you to the top. I think that this could be positive because English players understand this league because they grow up in this league.
This is a developing story. CrimeOnline will provide an update when more information is available.
The Houston Police Department confirmed to NBC News early Monday that Roland had been reported missing but referred questions to its public affairs bureau which did not immediately respond. She drives a 2010 white Jeep Cherokee.
"She seems pretty confused about everything", said Houston Police.
"We don't have an excessive number of points of interest at the present time; we're simply glad she's OK", Steve Roland told the Houston Chronicle. "Prayers out to her family during this hard time".
The journalist's roommate, Autumn Vara, said Ms Roland's vehicle was broken into six weeks ago.
- Real Madrid fall 16 points behind Barcelona after draw with Celta Vigo
- What is a 'bomb cyclone' and what will happen when it arrives?
- 11 killed in avalanche in Kashmir
- Norwich City 0 Chelsea 0: Conte´s second string fail to deliver
- How To Watch SpaceX Launch The US Government's Mysterious Zuma Spacecraft Today
- Danville native Jerry Van Dyke dies at 86
- Bolivia Slams US 'Clumsiness' at UNSC Meeting On Iran Protests
- Brits Call for 'Latte Levy' to Reduce Cup Waste
- Natalie Portman: Our cause raises $14m in 2 weeks
- Alleged White Supremacist Accused Of Terrorism For Trying To Derail Amtrak Train