Well now, the telco has made some revisions to both these plans to offer more benefits to its customers.
Jio's existing prepaid recharge plans that offer 1GB data per day (like Rs. 309, Rs. 399, Rs. 459, Rs. 499 and other plans) will soon be enhanced with two additional offers. The validity of this plan will be 84 days. Airtel has now increased the validity of its Rs 448 and Rs 509 prepaid plans.
Real Madrid fall 16 points behind Barcelona after draw with Celta Vigo
"It's true that here we have had important injuries to important players". Real Madrid is suffering in the league this season.
Reliance Jio is starting the New Year with full gusto and is all set to introduce new tariff plans on January 9. Airtel's Rs 448 plan now comes with validity of 82 days, compared to 70 days previously.
If the users recharge with Rs 398 pack, they will get 105 GB data on the offer for a validity of 70 days which is approximately double of the current 70 GB data given. This same plan now has a 91 days validity, offering 91GB data in total. The Rs 458 tariff plan now offers benefits for 84 days, while the Rs 509 tariff plan gives benefits for 91 days from the date of recharge. That said, the Airtel ₹448 and ₹509 prepaid plans now compete with Jio's ₹448 and ₹498 plans which offer 1.5 GB data per day for 84 and 91 days respectively. Importantly, it brought down the entry price of 1GB a day data plans to ₹149 for 28 days, the lowest in the industry, which will likely force its rivals to match up, hitting their average revenue per user. This means users get a total of 82GB data on this plan. The company offers 28GB data for 28 days. Other benefits of the plan include unlimited calling, 100 SMS per day and 1GB data per day. People will also get unlimited local plus STD calls as well as roaming incoming and outgoing calls. The plan also offers unlimited local and STD calls with unlimited SMS. Vodafone's recharge for Rs 509 comes with unlimited local and STD calls, free SMS, and free subscription of Vodafone Play.
- HTC announces the new improved HTC Vive Pro, 3D Audio and more
- 11 killed in avalanche in Kashmir
- Saints defeat the Panthers 31-26, advance to NFC divisional round
- Nokia 6 2018 Revealed, Featuring Major Upgrades
- Price at the pump continues to rise
- Police find vehicle of missing Houston sports reporter
- Google Memo Author Sues, Claiming Bias Against White Conservative Men
- Three and a half year in jail for Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Roy Moore accuser sues him for defamation
- Trump Supports Sessions' Marijuana Decision, Breaking His Campaign Promise