"It's true that here we have had important injuries to important players".
Real Madrid is suffering in the league this season.
Ramos will also miss the league game at home to Villarreal on January 13 and the King's Cup last 16 return leg at the Bernabeu three days earlier against Numancia, who they beat 3-0 in the first game, plus a possible quarter-final first leg.
'I can't imagine a Real Madrid without Cristiano, not at all, ' Zidane said prior to Real Madrid meeting with Celta Vigo.
Celta appealed for Navas to be sent off when he felled Aspas and was only shown a yellow card while the Costa Rican was also let off when he stepped off his line before diving to his right to palm away the striker's spot-kick.
Having played their first match of the year in the city of Soria on Thursday evening in the Copa Del Rey against Numancia, Real Madrid are on the road once more this weekend for their first league encounter in 2018. We made many mistakes.
How To Watch SpaceX Launch The US Government's Mysterious Zuma Spacecraft Today
The webcast of the launch did not follow the second stage carrying the payload after it separated from the first stage. Originally scheduled to launch in November, problems with the rocket caused officials to delay plans by several weeks.
Barcelona had seen their lead over nearest challengers Atletico Madrid reduced to six points on Saturday but restored the gap to nine after Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Paulinho scored in a routine win over Levante.
Celta, meanwhile, are priced at 9/2 (5.50) and the Galicians, who are usually strong at home, have only managed three wins in eight league games in front of their own fans this season.
Brazilian worldwide Paulinho added an extra shine to the win by tapping in as the game drew to a close.
"It is how it looks from the outside - we are sad, angry and we feel like we are sinking", Brazilian defender Marcelo told reporters.
But Maxi Gomez's headed goal in the 82nd minute ensured the match finished in a 2-2 draw and piled more pain on Zinedine Zidane's side, who had lost 3-0 to arch rivals and runaway leaders Barca in their last Liga outing.
- Sony Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra, Xperia L images and specifications leaked
- National Football League to look into Panthers' handling of injury to Cam Newton
- Virginia ticket worth $1M in Mega Millions drawing Friday
- Congress says BJP's stance on triple talaq bill is not clear
- Widespread flu hits 46 states, over 900 hospitalized in OH alone
- Return or face action: TN govt to striking transport staff
- Confidence in Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) Shares by JMP Securities Fall
- Saints defeat the Panthers 31-26, advance to NFC divisional round
- Zarif to Trump: Iranians have right to vote and protest
- HP voluntarily recalls 50000+ computer batteries posing fire and burn hazards