Earlier this week, Sony Xperia L2 and XA2 image renders were made public.
There's speculation that Sony will introduce these new smartphones at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show up next week, or decide to hold it off until the MWC 2018 in February. Ahead of the launch, some new renders of all the phones together have surfaced online, showing the devices in all its glory. The major transition that all three Sony flagships may see is in its hardware department. However, it has been reported that Sony plans to announce these phones at CES later this month.
The upcoming XA2 is rumored to boost its screen size from five inches to 5.2-inches while maintaining its 1080p screen resolution. The Xperia XA2 will also feature a 5.2-inch display, while the bigger and the more premium sibling may have a 6.0-inch screen.
Sony Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra, Xperia L images and specifications leaked
Xperia XA2 is further expected to include a 21-megapixel sensor at the rear camera - which will be capable of capturing 4K videos, while on the front, the phone may include a mediocre 8-megapixel camera. Apart from that, the Xperia XA2 is expected to be available in a 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage configuration, and the Xperia XA2 Ultra is also expected to have a 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant. While the rear camera will be identical to the XA2, the XA2 Ultra will sport 15MP dual-selfie cameras on the front.
Coming to the third phone - which is the Xperia L2 - Sony may not include Oreo - instead, the phone may come with Android Nougat.
Finally, the Xperia L2 (above), which is a budget smartphone, will get a 5.2-inch 720p display and lower resolution cameras.
Storm Eleanor set to batter West Sussex
Residents in coastal areas have been warned of possible 80mph gusts as Storm Eleanor approaches. A status yellow wind warning is in place for Donegal as Storm Eleanor hits Ireland.
- CES 2018: LG to Debut and Showcase 4K UHD Projector
- Maple Leafs defeat Sharks in six-round shootout
- Pence defends Trump's tweets on N
- Lottery Fever Sweeps Stateline, Combined Jackpot $1B
- Jon Gruden expected to become new head coach of Raiders
- Sen. Hatch to retire, opening door for possible Romney run
- Winter storm brings rare snow and ice to Southern US states
- US Hits Pakistan, Iran, Three Central Asian Nations For Religious Freedom Violations
- SpaceX targeting late January for Falcon Heavy debut
- Women of Hollywood join forces to combat sexual harassment with Time's Up