Earlier this week, Sony Xperia L2 and XA2 image renders were made public.
There's speculation that Sony will introduce these new smartphones at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show up next week, or decide to hold it off until the MWC 2018 in February. Ahead of the launch, some new renders of all the phones together have surfaced online, showing the devices in all its glory. The major transition that all three Sony flagships may see is in its hardware department. However, it has been reported that Sony plans to announce these phones at CES later this month.
The upcoming XA2 is rumored to boost its screen size from five inches to 5.2-inches while maintaining its 1080p screen resolution. The Xperia XA2 will also feature a 5.2-inch display, while the bigger and the more premium sibling may have a 6.0-inch screen.
Sony Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra, Xperia L images and specifications leaked
Xperia XA2 is further expected to include a 21-megapixel sensor at the rear camera - which will be capable of capturing 4K videos, while on the front, the phone may include a mediocre 8-megapixel camera. Apart from that, the Xperia XA2 is expected to be available in a 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage configuration, and the Xperia XA2 Ultra is also expected to have a 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant. While the rear camera will be identical to the XA2, the XA2 Ultra will sport 15MP dual-selfie cameras on the front.
Coming to the third phone - which is the Xperia L2 - Sony may not include Oreo - instead, the phone may come with Android Nougat.
Finally, the Xperia L2 (above), which is a budget smartphone, will get a 5.2-inch 720p display and lower resolution cameras.
CES 2018: LG to Debut and Showcase 4K UHD Projector
LG has announced that it will be showing off a new compact and very easy to set up projector at CES 2018 called the HU80K series. According to LG, the new UHD projector, called the HU80KA is approximately half the size of a now available 4K projector.
- Jon Gruden expected to become new head coach of Raiders
- Lottery Fever Sweeps Stateline, Combined Jackpot $1B
- Powerball jackpot hits $440M for Wednesday's drawing
- Pence defends Trump's tweets on N
- Plattsburgh Kmart to close in April
- Storm Eleanor set to batter West Sussex
- Maple Leafs defeat Sharks in six-round shootout
- Women of Hollywood join forces to combat sexual harassment with Time's Up
- HP voluntarily recalls 50000+ computer batteries posing fire and burn hazards
- Durant leads NBA All-Star vote, Curry first among guards