After this round of closures, Sears will have fewer than 940 stores. They'll be shuttered between early March and April.
Among the locations set to go out of business is the Sears on Hooper Avenue in Toms River.
Sears and Kmart have been losing billions of dollars and closing stores for years.
Liquidation sales will begin as early as January 12.
Maple Leafs defeat Sharks in six-round shootout
Dillon tied it with 52 seconds left in the first. "We're good with this team at picking up each other if someone makes a mistake". Kadri managed to rip a large chunk of hair out of Thornton's beard as they were tangled up during the fight.
A Sears Holdings spokesman did not detail how many employees would be impacted.
In 2006 the company operated more than 3,000 stores in the US and a few hundred in Canada.
But with the rise of e-commerce, Sears and other traditional brick-and-mortar retailers have struggled to keep pace with digital darlings like Amazon.
According to a release, the store located at 102 Emily Drive in Clarksburg is among the closings.
Sears Holdings goes on to say that employees affected by the closures will be able to apply to nearby Kmart and Sears Stores.
- CES 2018: LG to Debut and Showcase 4K UHD Projector
- Women of Hollywood join forces to combat sexual harassment with Time's Up
- Delhi fogged up on New Year Day, flights, trains disrupted
- Winter storm brings rare snow and ice to Southern US states
- Storm Eleanor set to batter West Sussex
- 'Time travel' Hawaiian Airlines flight takes off in 2018, lands in 2017
- Texas girls reported missing; Amber Alert issued
- Apple App Store harvested your cash on New Year's Day
- Lottery Fever Sweeps Stateline, Combined Jackpot $1B
- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian announces baby name before birth