LiAngelo and LaMelo are expected to make their debut on Tuesday when Vytautas Prienai hosts Tsmoki-Minsk in a Baltic League game. The quintet of games will be dubbed as the "Big Baller Brand Challenge Games", and they will mark the official start to the pro careers of both Ball brothers against what the team describes as "some of the top young Lithuanian basketball talent".
On Friday, the brothers were joined by Big Baller Brand patriarch LaVar Ball for the introductory press conference where they fielded questions from the media and posed with their new jerseys. It wasn't a ploy either, as the Ball family recently arrived at Vilnius Airport to a madhouse of cameras and media full of excitement due to the anticipated arrival of their guests.
LaVar Ball said the plan is for his sons LiAngelo and LaMelo to remain with their new Lithuanian team through the remainder of its season. The Ball family and the brass for Prienai Vytautas. She works for KK2 from LNK TV.
LaMelo and LiAngelo came down and got a look at their new arena, and got some shots up. One NBA general manager told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski in December that LiAngelo is "not on any of our scouting lists".
Tennis player Grigor Dimitrov helps injured opponent to sideline
Harrison was leading 7-6 (6) 4-2 when Uzbekistan's Denis Istomin retired from the contest. Dimitrov will now play mercurial Australian Nick Kyrgios in a blockbuster semi-final.
Edvinas Seskus, Preinu Vytautas' shooting guard who also happens to be the son of the coach, getting up some shots - and making a bunch - after practice.
Jeff Goodman talks to LaMelo and LiAngelo Ball about their expectations and reactions to playing professional basketball in Lithuania. Fans in the US can find the games on Facebook Watch and add them to their Watchlists by following the Ballislife HS Basketball Weekly Showcase show Page.
The scene now outside the baggage claim door awaiting the Ball family.
- Plattsburgh Kmart to close in April
- Maple Leafs defeat Sharks in six-round shootout
- Powerball jackpot hits $440M for Wednesday's drawing
- CES 2018: LG to Debut and Showcase 4K UHD Projector
- US Hits Pakistan, Iran, Three Central Asian Nations For Religious Freedom Violations
- Women of Hollywood join forces to combat sexual harassment with Time's Up
- Conte discusses Chelsea's draw with Arsenal and Morata's misses
- Lottery Fever Sweeps Stateline, Combined Jackpot $1B
- Winter storm brings rare snow and ice to Southern US states
- Sweden rejects United States call for UNSC session over Iran riots