I can tell Kylie's pregnant.
Kardashian also shared details from the beginning of her pregnancy, telling Kimmel that Thompson was the one who called her pregnancy from the beginning.
"I'm a huge believer of it's not what you say, it's how you say it", she told a cast member on the new season of Revenge Body.
The expectant reality star told the host that her she will give birth to her baby in Cleveland, so that her baby daddy 26-year-old National Basketball Association star beau, Tristan Thompson has the great chance to being present on he special occasion as mother-to-be desperately wants her man by her side even though the baby is due during Tristan's National Basketball Association season.
'I've known the crew since 2007. "For them to be courageous enough to share their stories, I think with every episode it relates with someone in the world".
"She was offended that I didn't eat all of them. It's kind of overwhelming". She said that while she doesn't know exactly when she's having the baby yet, she's already deciding who will be allowed in the delivery room when it happens.
Read Khloe Kardashian Plays Coy Over Kylie Jenner Pregnancy Rumors
"Whoever is going to be the calmest, I can deal with", she said. "I still exercise to maintain my sanity and also to feel good about myself, but my workouts are not as intense as they once were", Khloe said on her app.
"Watch out, Ohio!", Khloe teased.
"I definitely indulge in cravings but you're eating for one me and then something this big", she said, gesturing a small baby with her hands. Koko immediately told Tristan and her assistant Alexa, but the couple didn't want to share the news with the rest of the clan until he arrived back from from an overseas trip and they could reveal it as a couple.
Khloe revealed that her mum Kris Jenner brought her eight boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. She's looking forward to holding her new baby in three months.
She admitted that the two have been uncharacteristically butting heads, saying, "We've been fighting a lot lately".
Noon Year's Eve at the Discovery Center Today
Many screamed, cheered and shook homemade noisemakers as the countdown ended and balloons and glitter fell the the floor. That was the countdown for dozens of children in Eldersburg on Saturday as they rang in 2018 a bit earlier than most.
- Congress confused on triple talaq: Naqvi
- Women of Hollywood join forces to combat sexual harassment with Time's Up
- Storm Eleanor set to batter West Sussex
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Final "Game of Thrones" season will air in 2019
- North Korea vows to bolster its nuclear capability
- 'Time travel' Hawaiian Airlines flight takes off in 2018, lands in 2017
- Fire rips through Bronx building, injuring at least 16, including children
- Justin Timberlake goes outside, announces new album 'Man Of The Woods'
- Passport System Down, Thousands Delayed At Airports Around The Country