It's a 4K UHD projector with the name HU80KA.
LG has just made another announcement for a product that will be debuting at CES next week in Las Vegas.
LG has announced that it will be showing off a new compact and very easy to set up projector at CES 2018 called the HU80K series. With the global 4K projector market expected to grow rapidly, LG is confident that its leadership in the LED projector segment can be repeated in the 4K projector segment as well. LG HU80KA is roughly half the size of competing 4K projectors. According to LG, the new UHD projector, called the HU80KA is approximately half the size of a now available 4K projector. So users are able to move it to another room if they wish to do so.
The latest projector can create a 150-inch screen at 2,500 lumens, making it company's brightest projector.
Storm Eleanor set to batter West Sussex
Residents in coastal areas have been warned of possible 80mph gusts as Storm Eleanor approaches. A status yellow wind warning is in place for Donegal as Storm Eleanor hits Ireland.
LG is also claiming that the projector can be ceiling mounted, though we're struggling to work out exactly how you could do so while accommodating its height.
LG says that its the design and build "gives the projector the capability to show flawless images whether it is placed on the ground, mounted on the wall or hanging from the ceiling". In terms of audio performance, the LG HU80KA projector features two 7W speakers. If that's not enough, you can also connect your own speakers or a soundbar via the optical output, HDMI or via Bluetooth (though a wired connection would provide a better experience). The Mirror Reflector may also be used as a lens cover to protect the projector from dust when stored away.
In case you were wondering, the HU80KA runs webOS similar to the current lineup of LG's TVs. LG did mention that it will be on display at its booth during CES next week, so expect more details on this projector in the next few days.
Models pose with LG Electronics Inc.'s 4K UHD projector in this photo released by the company on January 5, 2018.
- Jon Gruden expected to become new head coach of Raiders
- Oil trades near strongest levels since mid-2015 on Iranian unrest
- Doctors' countrywide strike against NMC bill begins
- Winter storm brings rare snow and ice to Southern US states
- 'Time travel' Hawaiian Airlines flight takes off in 2018, lands in 2017
- Amazon Alexa will soon let users control ovens and microwaves
- When can you see the 'wolf moon' in New Orleans?
- Powerball jackpot hits $440M for Wednesday's drawing
- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian announces baby name before birth
- Congress confused on triple talaq: Naqvi