Both lotteries are played in multiple states, including California.
And Americans do love buying lottery tickets.
The winning numbers drawn on Friday for the Mega Millions were 4, 10, 18, 28, 62 with a Megaball of 7 and a Megaplier (multiplier) at 2x.
Mega Millions made a chance in October, giving you more numbers to choose from and making it harder to hit the jackpot.
According to the release, the ticket bought in the town of Colfax was one of three $1 million winners Saturday night.
Tuesday night's Mega Millions jackpot sits at $361 million.
Lottery fever is raging across the country with big money up for grabs in the next Mega Millions and Powerball drawings.
Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
Similarly, trains also continued to chug in the valley, including from Srinagar to Banihal in Jammu region via south Kashmir. However, unconfirmed reports said one more militant was killed but bodies of only two have so far been recovered.
The very next Mega Millions drawing was won by a single lottery ticket sold in IL.
At no time in history have two US jackpots been simultaneously greater than $400 million, but that milestone may be reached if the games roll another drawing or two. Six Mega Millions jackpots were won in 2017. SiLive will also post the winning numbers.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot for Wednesday's drawing is an estimated $440 million.
Tickets for both games sell for $2.
Overseas players can participate in the Powerball.
The official Ohio Lottery site offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
- Delhi fogged up on New Year Day, flights, trains disrupted
- Hina Khan says she never said anything about Puneesh Sharma's
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Eric Garner death: Activist daughter Erica dies aged 27
- Winston, Bucs stun Saints in season finale
- Noon Year's Eve at the Discovery Center Today
- Congress confused on triple talaq: Naqvi
- Fire rips through Bronx building, injuring at least 16, including children
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017
- Wind Chills Drop Below Zero Again