Hours after unveiling the nature-filled trailer that teases the Pharrell-deemed "earthy" album, Timberlake posted a split image of himself half in a suit and half in jeans and a flannel.
Timberlake explains in the video announcement: "This album is really inspired by my son, my wife, my family, but more so than any album I've ever written, where I'm from".
This will be the first new music from Timberlake since his radio hit "Can't Stop the Feeling" from the movie Trolls in 2017.
He is also a man of the woods (the Berkshires), and his name is James Taylor.
The album will be the fourth full-length solo album from Timberlake, and the first in five years - coming after 2013's The 20/20 Experience and its companion album, The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2. His last album was released more than four years ago.
Congress confused on triple talaq: Naqvi
The final call whether to send the bill to select committee or not will be taken at 4:00 p.m.in Business Advisory Committee. He also said that the Congress did not press for amendment in the Lok Sabha.
In September 2016 in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Timberlake mentioned that he was back in the studio.
In October 2016, the "SexyBack" singer confirmed that he was reuniting with his original team of producers such as, Timbaland, Pharrell, Max Martin and Shellback. Although there were flourished of old JT in some of the songs played, the trailer gives off the impression that Timberlake is ready to get down to his Tennessee roots for real.
The Super Bowl halftime show is historically considered the pinnacle of a pop star's career: if you've made it to the halftime show, you have made it.
- Eric Garner death: Activist daughter Erica dies aged 27
- When can you see the 'wolf moon' in New Orleans?
- Plane with 12 believed aboard crashes in Costa Rica
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Doctors' countrywide strike against NMC bill begins
- Powerball jackpot hits $440M for Wednesday's drawing
- Texas girls reported missing; Amber Alert issued
- Delhi fogged up on New Year Day, flights, trains disrupted
- Ashley Young could face ban for Tadic clash
- Wind Chills Drop Below Zero Again