She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Police in Round Rock are searching for 14-year-old Lilianais Griffith and seven-year-old Luluvioletta Bandera-Margaret.
James Reid stumbled upon the crime scene when he came home Sunday night - his neighbor found dead.
Miles is also a person of interest in the suspicious death of a Round Rock woman. He is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall and 200 pounds. He was also last seen in Round Rock, Texas.
Police did not say what Miles' relationship is to the two girls. She has light brown hair, brown eyes, braces and a stud on the right side of her nose. Miles has a beard, hazel eyes, and wears glasses.
Doctors' countrywide strike against NMC bill begins
The National Medical Commission (NMC) Bill has already been tabled in the Parliament on Friday and it seeks to replace the MCI. However, the Indian Medical Association has labelled NMC bill as anti-poor and anti-people.
Neighbors on Leslie Court said Sunday night was not the first time police showed up to this home. Early this morning, police suspected they may be headed for Louisiana. They might be traveling with 44-year-old Terry Miles in a gray 2017 Hyundai Accent with Texas plates.
Law enforcement officials believe these children to be in grave or immediate danger.
An Amber Alert has been activated in Texas. The vehicle has a hatchback with a white sticker on the upper right hand corner of the rear window.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Round Rock Police Department on their tip line at 512-670-5700 or call 911.
- Wind Chills Drop Below Zero Again
- Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
- Father: Army Soldier Died Trying To Save People From Bronx Fire
- Plane with 12 believed aboard crashes in Costa Rica
- Oyintiloye Urges Youths to Learn Persistence — George Weah's Victory
- Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Special Weather Statement, Wind Chill Advisory issued for Ohio Co
- Himachal Congress MLA slaps lady constable, gets a tighter one in return
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017