The 32-year-old accepted the charge, but his argument that the length of the suspension was excessive was rejected by an FA regulatory commission.
Just a day after Young was officially banned, Southampton player Tadic has revealed what the Manchester United player said shortly after the incident.
Young elbowed Dusan Tadic
Young was charged with violent conduct stemming from an incident in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Southampton, SkySports reports.
Also on Saturday, Naughton appeared to tread on the leg of Watford's Stefano Okaka in Swansea's 2-1 win at Vicarage Road.
Young will be suspended for the games against Everton in Monday, Derby County (in the FA Cup) and Stoke.
The run of poor results has seen United slip down to the third place in the league standings, a point behind reigning champions Chelsea, and fifteen below runaway leaders and neighbours Manchester City.
Doctors' countrywide strike against NMC bill begins
The National Medical Commission (NMC) Bill has already been tabled in the Parliament on Friday and it seeks to replace the MCI. However, the Indian Medical Association has labelled NMC bill as anti-poor and anti-people.
- Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
- When can you see the 'wolf moon' in New Orleans?
- Father: Army Soldier Died Trying To Save People From Bronx Fire
- Winston, Bucs stun Saints in season finale
- George Weah set to become Liberian president
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Wind Chills Drop Below Zero Again
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 TD passes; Lions beat Packers in finale
- Himachal Congress MLA slaps lady constable, gets a tighter one in return
- Passport System Down, Thousands Delayed At Airports Around The Country