The 32-year-old accepted the charge, but his argument that the length of the suspension was excessive was rejected by an FA regulatory commission.
Just a day after Young was officially banned, Southampton player Tadic has revealed what the Manchester United player said shortly after the incident.
Young elbowed Dusan Tadic
Young was charged with violent conduct stemming from an incident in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Southampton, SkySports reports.
Also on Saturday, Naughton appeared to tread on the leg of Watford's Stefano Okaka in Swansea's 2-1 win at Vicarage Road.
Young will be suspended for the games against Everton in Monday, Derby County (in the FA Cup) and Stoke.
The run of poor results has seen United slip down to the third place in the league standings, a point behind reigning champions Chelsea, and fifteen below runaway leaders and neighbours Manchester City.
Penn State jumps out to big lead, hangs on to beat Washington
Franklin did go on to compliment his players in a postgame interview, so whatever anger he had seemed to pass quickly. Myles Gaskin pulled the Huskies back within 14 with a 13-yard scoring jaunt with 4:15 to play in the half.
- Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
- Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign
- Doctors' countrywide strike against NMC bill begins
- Passport System Down, Thousands Delayed At Airports Around The Country
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017
- Noon Year's Eve at the Discovery Center Today
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Father: Army Soldier Died Trying To Save People From Bronx Fire
- Special Weather Statement, Wind Chill Advisory issued for Ohio Co
- North Korea vows to bolster its nuclear capability