The Saints would also capture the division championship if the Carolina Panthers lose Sunday to the Atlanta Falcons. The Bucs dominated time of possession thanks to two 75-yard scoring drives plus converting on an wonderful 10 of 11 third-down attempts.
Tampa Bay had rallied for a fourth-quarter lead, only to see the Saints grab the lead back.
Although the Buccaneers are currently 4-11 and have endured back-to-back losses for five straight game, they are still playing hard despite their devastating record and now that the franchise has confirmed that Koetter will be returning next season, the Bucs won't have any distractions this afternoon which means they could pull off an incredible upset. The Bucs went 95 yards from their own 5-yard line without a timeout in less than two minutes.
Josh Robinson stripped the ball out of Lewis' arm just as he was about to hit the ground.
Tampa made the final 31-24 when it made a two-point conversion after the Godwin touchdown.
Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
Similarly, trains also continued to chug in the valley, including from Srinagar to Banihal in Jammu region via south Kashmir. However, unconfirmed reports said one more militant was killed but bodies of only two have so far been recovered.
Tampa finishes the season 5-11. Lutz lined up as if to attempt a 47-yard field goal for what could have been a 17-13 Saints' lead, but he took a pitch from holder Chase Daniel instead and appeared to have an open lane for the first down.
The half ended with the Saints up 14-13 and leading in total yards 233 to 125 as quarterback Brees was 7 of 13 for 86 yards. Kamara would add a 7-yard rushing touchdown and a 40-yard catch, continuing a phenomenal rookie season.
Rookie running back Alvin Kamara accounted for both New Orleans touchdowns in the first two quarters, when the Saints assumed a 14-13 advantage at halftime.
The Saints scored again after capitalizing on an interception by safety Marcus Williams at midfield.
The Buccaneers (4-11) scored on a pair of 1-yard runs, the first by Peyton Barber and the second by quarterback Jameis Winston. Murray missed the extra point wide right.
- Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds hits a whopping 3 million concurrent players on Steam
- Wade Davis agrees to deal with Rockies
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017
- Numbers drawn for the $306 million Mega Millions jackpot
- Himachal Congress MLA slaps lady constable, gets a tighter one in return
- Dirk Koetter will be Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach in 2018
- Husband arrested in connection with woman's stairwell death in Brooklyn
- Kabul blast kills 25 at Afghan Voice news agency, cultural center
- Penn State jumps out to big lead, hangs on to beat Washington